Thread Rating:
Man Utd V Chelsea
One manager who can play good football and signs nothing but defensive players
One manager who plays dour football and signs attacking talent

United for me, as a fan but this is their competition and I think they just have a bit more
To be honest, who gives a shit about this now? They should've rearranged it to avoid the Royal Wedding. Whistle

Seriously though, two teams, two managers who I don't like particularly. Suppose I'll have to back Utd so we can say we got beat by the eventual winners and say if it wasn't for Lukaku having his one good game, we would've won the Cup. Smile
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I like your thinking Snoots, I too will go for Man Utd as then we can claim we got beat by the team that beat the team that beat the team that we lost to!!!! If it wasn't for all that we would have won the cup!!
Lord Snooty likes this post
Shocking defending from Jones for the penalty. Shepherd him out wide and back your keeper's ability. Don't dive in like that. Doh
(19-05-2018, 18:48)Lord Snooty Wrote: Shocking defending from Jones for the penalty. Shepherd him out wide and back your keeper's ability. Don't dive in like that. Doh

Got to say I simply don’t rate Jones, he is good in the air but has no pace nor can he play the ball out of defence that well either. I hope he is just a squad player at the WC because Cahill, Stones, Maguire and even Walker are better than him.

Not a red card though and I hate the way the Chelsea players surrounded the ref to protest that. FFS, where is the unity footballers used to show for each other, take the pen and move on!!!! This needs to be stamped out of football somehow.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Only watched a bit of it should be kicking off at 3pm, all semi finals should be on neutral grounds and they should have replays in the same week of the original tie.
Phil Jones is in the England squad will leave that there
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Got to laugh at Courtois getting booked for time wasting after all the shit they gave to Lossl last week. Laugh

And as for Hazard. Would be a better player if he got his head up and put a decent pass in every now and then.

Chelsea nicking our tinpot celebrations now. Laugh
1st half was diabolically bad for a cup final.

I dislike both clubs tremendously,but man utd had the players there to win it. Just mourinho would rather bore the pants of people than let good players go out and play their game.
Whole of that game was so boring. United couldn't string a pass together, Chelsea just kept playing it safe and were happy with 1-0. If Jones had not brought down Hazard for the penalty there's a good chance they would be playing ET and possibly penalties.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
These two teams are the two top 6 teams that are dull to watch. Both on their day can be good, more so Chelsea but invariably they play at a snails pace and more defensive than offensive!! Would rather watch the other top 4 and even Leicester or Palace who play with pace and attacking intent.

Man Utd certainly have the players to be exciting to watch but Mourinho is just so negative!! Pogba is ineffective for the most part and Sanchez seems lost, while Rashford is just wasted and not able to use his pace becuase their build up is so slow!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »