Thread Rating:
Was Corbyn right to apologise?
(08-04-2018, 14:05)0762 Wrote: Aye, that end line using the word 'controlling' should really be changed to 'influencing' TBF! The 'influencing' of certain people within our population has been very evident for a long time and there are many examples of this 'phenomenon' being applied and possibly affecting the future prospects of our country.

Our media is utterly dysfunctional and no longer fit for purpose. You can see the blanket inaccuracies they are all portraying right now over Syria for instance,and like they did over Scottish independence and many countless other issues - hopefully it will meet its demise before it manages to virtue-signal us into World War 3....which seems to be its current desire.
0762 likes this post
Yep! I've commented on numerous occasions that most of the British media and it's alignment to one political party is synonymous to Germany in the 1930s. Their behaviour and ludicrous 'headlining' that leans towards xenophopia, racism, misogyny and other human traits that are 'fit for the gutter' is so similar to the same shit/propaganda that was used/published in the 1930s!! So much for the Leveson Inquiry!
It always amazes me that people think there is some diversity in the UK media, the same kind of people own them,pushing the same messages from their non dom tax havens.

The mainstream media in the UK is a joke.
I'd recommend to anybody of sound reason to try and read Private Eye as often a you can because some of their satirical exposures of the mainstream media shit like, eg the Corbyn anti semitism lie, is top class. PE is still a 'good read' compared with some of the worst media 'suspects'. I'm sure that is why it is one of the most popular publications in the UK.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44196298

I notice that Ken Livingstone is the latest casualty of the anti-Semitic lobby and has finally resigned from the Labour Party after the criticism and debate has 'dragged on' for months n months n months..... It's probably better to just 'go for PC' and don't get embroiled in any criticism of Zionism, the State of Israel and, on a lesser note, Jews. On a separate topic, don't get embroiled in highlighting the ethnic significance of offenders who stab people in the likes of London and other unsavoury activities - don't bother, as it is clear that it is not PC and the PC brigade don't like the criticism, much of which is absolutely relevant.
Corbyn's clearly given him the push. But decided that after 50 years in the labour party he should be allowed the dignity to fall on his own sword.

Whether that will be enough to satisfy the Israeli lobby I don't know.
I notice Israel building more settlements on the West Bank and demolishing indigenous villages in the process and against UN condemnation/illegality re such a process. Currently a Palestinian teenager/objector "jumped" their security fence and stabbed three Israelis, one of them fatally - assailant shot dead and just add that to the huge, historical list of dead and casualties. The response from an Israeli govt minister named Lieberman is that, "In view of this incident, we will build more settlements"!!!??? What a solution, what a bunch of Zionist #### and again no great response or condemnation from western govts like the British one and others - a joke but not funny. I concur with SCO's previous critical comments that Israel's continual crass RW policy that is practised with impunity is the main reason why peace in the Middle East will never happen - an absolute disgrace and travesty that has cost hundreds of thousands of lives if not even beyond that and over the million mark.
The state of Israel itself has just explicitly denied non Jewish citizens their own right to self-determination via statute.

Yet they go apeshit with cries of 'anti semitism' if anyone even remotely criticises israeli policy.
All I can say about Corbyn that it must reflect on him , his poor leadership , and the personality of a dishcloth , that he cannot take advantage of a government in turmoil and complete fallout . The type of followers he attracts seems to upset the people prepared to vote .

Ideally I'd like to go back to the days of a strong government with a strong opposition . I know I have more chance of getting a flat in Chelsea and world peace .
(27-07-2018, 14:29)hibeejim21 Wrote: The state of Israel itself has just explicitly denied non Jewish citizens their own right to self-determination via statute.

Yet they go apeshit with cries of 'anti semitism' if anyone even remotely criticises israeli policy.

Aye! Rules for certain people but denied for others by diktat and there is a racist issue attached to this policy but conveniently ignored by western govts to suit their own politics and relationship with Israel.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »