Thread Rating:
Hogmanay's Only an Excuse on bbc tv - taking the piss!!
My reaction to that comedy sketch of the commemorative £1 coin that signifies Craig Whyte's purchase of GRFC (and available to any interested Rangers fan) and a dictionary that can be purchased and has the true definition of the word 'liquidation' - Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh There is nothing like a piece of satire to 'sink the boot in' to some of the most delusional stuff (+the blatant sectarian shit!) that was attached to Glasgow Rangers demise and who should 'get the blame'!
Re the "blatant sectarian shit" attached to this Govan footie club, wasn't that a poisonous Billy boys song heard last night on a live tv/BT Sport broadcast of their match from Ibronx v another Villareal B team (playing Barca on Sunday and no different from Arsenal fielding almost a whole reserve side in Kiev last night!)!!? Sectarianism in full voice and sung by thousands n thousands of huns at a UEFA match!!!! Not just a few fans btw!!! I think they've been previously punished by UEFA for this shit and the footie rules are clear to me re this kinda racism/sectarianism issue and players recently displayed cards condemning such behaviour!!! UEFA and indeed the SFA need to be unified in delving out a massive fine and be consistent re this issue!! No pussyfooting about! Practise what you preach UEFA and as for the SFA, they need to join up with organisations like Nil by Mouth and indeed the Scottish govt and "get real" re this issue - send out a strong message of solidarity!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »