Thread Rating:
Date for the result of the BIG TAX CASE
The huns and the SFA have flaunted this in our collective coupons these last few days,and after everything they did to us after the cup final we bend over for them.

We've admitted that things weren't fair and open in the past in that statement but just went 'xxxx it lets move on'. Disgraceful.

They have made a massive blunder here fred,better to have just kept quiet and said nothing.
I can only assume this will leave many hibs fans with a bad taste in there mouths you think there might be a reaction to this statement no in terms of staying away but through a statement from a fans group??
Regans statement and performance yesterday
has done exactly as I said he would, painting this as a Celtic Vs Rangers issue

Unless other clubs get behind this nothing is going to happen, the cowards in charge of our clubs have let this happen and sadly the SFA is going to get away with the cheating

Really disappointed in this particularly as there is plenty of evidence of the SFA covering up the lying and cheating.

At least my club is trying
It's times like these I wish Romanov was still with us he'd be right at Lawells back
Just a wee follow up on the no independent investigation

It is been claimed that a schedule 36 order was issued to the SFA in respect to deed co in 2009 http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/gds/ch/attachments/sch_36_v2.htm

this was asking for details of all contracts lodged with the SFA in respect to deed co.
Surely this would have started alarm bells ringing big time at the SFA.

given that it looks like the SFA at the time where totally hun dominated we can guess why nothing happened

more ammunition towards the independent enquiry
SFA 2009/10

Chairman George Peat
Vice Chair Campbell Ogilvie
2nd Vice Chair Allan McRae
Chief Exec Gordon Smith

Emergency committee
Peat, Ogilvie, McRae, Smith, Topping, Ballantyne.

Licensing Committee
Chairman Rod Petrie.

Professional Football Committee
Andrew Dickson.
HMRC finally advise ex GRFC staff (approx 80+ players, managers etc) to seek financial advice as the "taxman" is pursuing their tax dues!!! Not small money btw! eg Alec McLeish reckoned to be owing about £1.5M in unpaid tax.
Laugh I thought he looked a bit distracted during his press conference.

A decade of cheating,players illegally registered and not even so much as a slap on the wrist. The players should pass HMRCs claims to the current rangers and ask them to pay it.

Football players play and register for football clubs not "incorporated companies". The side letters to the players state that “Rangers Football Club” will pay any tax due.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »