Thread Rating:
McInnes to leave Aberdeen for Sunderland!
This could prove to be good news for Rangers but likely to be even lesser opposition to Celtic and Brendan Rodgers. Also from a Hibs point of view, this could open the way for Lenny to have a good go at taking the second spot in the Scottish Premiership although his transfer dealings are still incomplete - makes it difficult to fully assess Hibs poss challenge for next season.
A mediocre manager,i fear aberdeen might get someone decent in now.

john hughes won as many trophies as mcinnes.
Is the feeling in Scotland that he under achieved with Aberdeen? Realistically what more could he have achieved with Celtic being as strong and dominant as they are? We have seen some success with Scottish managers coming down to England, but I do think that the Sunderland job might be a huge baptism of fire for him this coming season in the Championship!!
In deilas second season he genuinely thought they would win the league. He didn't rate him at all.

Sunderland need to rein it in,so it makes sense. Still think he will end up at sevco when the Portuguese experiment gets binned.
Derek McInnes surprisingly staying with the Dons after all and citing the challenge of being in Euro footie??? I'd remind McInnes that Scottish footie clubs (apart from the occasional Celtic foray) do very little in Euro footie and that aint gonna change any time soon!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »