Thread Rating:
In's/Out's
A rumour suddenly arising that Nottingham Forest could be in with a bid for Jason - see if it develops further and becomes reality! Some sources saying he and his agent are in Nottingham finalising a deal!
Would be of no huge surprise,as I don't think our manager is a fan of his despite some of the noises he has made. Personally I don't think he is as good as the likes of fletcher and riordan,too much showboating and moodiness. Some of his antics this season have shown he puts himself before the side. He was completely anonymous in the cup final tae. That said he has scored a fair amount for us and I wish him well if he goes.

The kind of money being talked up would give us a real chance of strengthening. We should be looking at boyce or doolan,and it wouldn't surprise me if lennon goes back for stokesy now as well.
I'd miss his goals against Hearts all the same Jim! He definitely has a 'knack' of banging them in against his favourite team - our own hibee version of Hearts striker, John 'the hibee' Robertson lol!
I agree with jim although NLgot him to stay and sign a new contract it makes me think NL has used cummings to score goals in the championship to secure our SPL status with the view to sell him on with NLknowing who he wants to bring in to HFC.

Only my thoughts guys

GGTTH
Kris Commons and AN Other hfcb?
Rumour is commons might have to retire due to his back problem 0762.

Also our attempts to get marciano permanently are not progressing well,his club in israel want crazy money for him.

We will see I guess.
Bad news for Commons if true! Such a good player too and certainly knows how to score good goals.
Both Louis moult of motherwell and greg stewart of Birmingham linked the day. The latter on loan,think he was at Dundee season before last.

Both again mooted by millar in the sun and he usually isn't far off the mark.
According to the rags whittaker is coming back and will sign when he returns from his holiday.

He'd be a good signing,experienced and can fill in in a number of positions.
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
cummings signs a 3 year deal with notts forest worth over a million to the club. Thanks for the memories jase,especially the header at the PBS.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »