Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watc...1626693948

So the latest episode in the Trump era is that he "fires" the inspector general but does it in the middle of a national crisis in which he is not excelling very well as a caring leader of a huge nation called the USA. Schiff's condemnation of the guy is well worth a "listen" as well as being an enlightenment on why he did this and cynically timed it during such a challenging period of anguish for people throughout the USA. This loon ball never ceases to amaze!!
(04-04-2020, 23:47)0762 Wrote: https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watc...1626693948

So the latest episode in the Trump era is that he "fires" the inspector general but does it in the middle of a national crisis in which he is not excelling very well as a caring leader of a huge nation called the USA. Schiff's condemnation of the guy is well worth a "listen" as well as being an enlightenment on why he did this and cynically timed it during such a challenging period of anguish for people throughout the USA. This loon ball never ceases to amaze!!

They call this sort of political act of burying a story “throwing it out with the trash!!”!!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/editorpic...spartandhp

I think every American citizen should be forced to read this excellent article on Tump's human frailties and the fact he has never really changed in that respect throughout the period of his presidency. Call it a real "prod" at American conscience and why, paradoxically, a significant proportion of voting Americans still have some kinda liking for this moron!!!?
(07-04-2020, 00:33)0762 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/editorpic...spartandhp

I think every American citizen should be forced to read this excellent article on Tump's human frailties and the fact he has never really changed in that respect throughout the period of his presidency. Call it a real "prod" at American conscience and why, paradoxically, a significant proportion of voting Americans still have some kinda liking for this moron!!!?

Yes I agree. Unfortunately this is a NY Times article and the bulk of his supporters would never take any heed from a publication that they view as being part of the fake mainstream media!!! That significant proportion of voting Americans who support him latch on to his every word, to the point where when he contradicts himself, they simply follow suit without any sort of questioning or doubt!!!
Prior to the last election we knew he was a liar, a crook, a con-man, a narcissist (clinically not euphemistically). a bully, a sexual predator... America elected him regardless

Trump's performance has been nothing short of catastrophic and you would hope that will seep through eventually, even to some of his most ardent admirers... but I have my doubts.
(07-04-2020, 01:06)hibeejim21 Wrote: Prior to the last election we knew he was a liar, a crook, a con-man, a narcissist (clinically not euphemistically). a bully, a sexual predator... America elected him regardless

Trump's performance has been nothing short of catastrophic and you would hope that will seep through eventually, even to some of his most ardent admirers... but I have my doubts.

I can tell you now nothing will seep through to his ardent supporters that would prevent them from voting for him. The best we could hope for is that they simply do not vote, these people will never, ever vote for any Democrat.
My biggest concern is that it doesn't augur very well for the future. America really needs another President who is far more reputable and statesmanlike than this one. I can't believe that there is nobody out there to "fill the void" amongst such a huge population of Americans - bizarre!
Bernie Sanders removes himself from the Dems' nomination race - IMO that'll be the last time he'll be seen competing to become a US president. So Jo Biden looks like the Dems' candidate and the guy who Trump didn't wanna take on to the point where he wanted to destroy Biden's reputation in some way.
Biden should also bring the full support of Obama with him, something that Bernie couldn't rely upon for certain policies of his. This is a smart move by Bernie, he takes one for the team before he is forced aside and this allows the Dems to now focus all their effort, and more importantly all their money on beating Trump rather than beating each other!!
0762 likes this post
They have so much "ammunition" that they can "fire" at Trump! I just hope the Dems are "cute" and gradually build up their campaign towards a massive "salvo" of Trump gaffes, weaknesses and frailties as well as playing on him being an "impeached" President for good reason.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »