Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
Quote by Trump tonight: "Democrats are vicious and corrupt people"...…. This statement is impudently being uttered by the real offender and it is taken straight out of any populist's handbook that covers such a situation!!! Thumb down He believes that he is totally "off the hook" and I honestly hope and pray there is some justice in the world where he is finally "taken down" and removed from American politics and society!! Otherwise there is no hope for the future stability of our world as we know it!! What an absolute travesty!!
https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/HillaryClinton

Clinton's slashing comments against "trump the tyrant" no surprise TBH but very accurate.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51580160
Yet another nail in the coffin. But no doubt Trump will bully and bluster all and sundry to minimise any damage to his allies.
Cabbage is still good for you
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tru...spartandhp

Read this article as a follow on to that Roger Stone story - ABUSE OF THE PARDON PROCESS THAT A US PRESIDENT IS SUPPOSED TO UTILISE WISELY!! These pardons are outrageous and the implications of such a gross violation of moral standards are enlightening. I reckon this "chancer" of a President is "testing the waters" to possibly release Stone from prison later on. Again there are no rules any more for this moronic President and I pray that there are enough millions n millions of decent American citizens who are wakening up to the fact that if he is re-elected later on this year, IT WILL BE A PLANETARY CATASTROPHE with massive consequences!!! However, I note that his election "war chest" is now a massive $200M from lots n lots of his wealthy backers - ALREADY LOOKS LIKE A LOST CAUSE FOR THE DEMS. Did you know that the wealthy elite 1% of the US population have more money than the remaining 99%!! What does that tell us?? IMO it means that the USA needs massive radical social change that suits the whole of its population and not the wealthy elite of America, many of whom will destroy our planet for capital gain/sheer greed and power. I'd say the Dems Bernie Sanders actually calls it as it really is with radical social change being touted. Is that why a shady capitalist slimeball like Bloomberg suddenly entered the race for the Dem candidacy??? Radical change??? Oh nooooooo - can't allow that Mr Bloomberg eh!!! And while we are at it lets reform the whole biased outdated electoral process as well - otherwise nothing will change for the better and our planet will most certainly be threatened by these people!!
Looks like sanders has made a solid start for the democrats.
(24-02-2020, 11:47)hibeejim21 Wrote: Looks like sanders has made a solid start for the democrats.

Have to say I am concerned about Sanders winning the Democrats nomination!! For me he is too far left wing and if the Dems want to win this election then they need to appeal to some of those voters in PA, MI, OH and WI who voted for Trump after previously voting for Obama, and I am not sure his political stance will do that!!

For me its a bit like when in the UK we saw Thatcher up against Neil Kinnock or Michael Foot, they were just too far to the left to appeal to the voters in the middle, and its generally in the middle that elections are won.
I like Sanders but I think he'll suffer from the same thing Corbyn did. He's the perfect target for a smear campaign,Especially in a country as insular as America.

He’s clearly a dangerous man though. I mean for a start, he might add to the $23,000,000,000,000 of US Debt if he’s not careful.
There is a really good book I'd recommend that provides a damning incite into the historical dealings of Deutshe Bank and how it helped Trump. The book title is "Dark Towers" and the author is David Enrich (also the author of "The Spider Network", a book that chronicled how traders rigged the Libor interest rate for profit). The bank that Enrich describes is one that should only exist in a television drama. Over a period of 20 years this bank lent him $2B on favourable terms for his various business developments. No other bank did this as Trump was well known for "stiffing" lenders! Trump would never have become a US President without DB's backing. This book reveals how one bank, with questionable business practices to put it mildly, made it possible for Trump to bounce back from multiple bankruptcies, cast himself as a business visionary, and eventually run for President and win.
Watching Trump's recent deception and denial antics in covering the threat of coronavirus and it has become clear that he and his administration have been caught with their "pants down" and are unimpressively ill-prepared for this health crisis!! Thumb down This is now followed by the significant market indicators warning that we are heading into an early recession and it could have a huge impact on Trump retaining his presidency as his biggest game card, the strong economy, could well be scuppered.
I am loving The Don's comments about the USA's Easter resurrection. He looks like a bunny caught in the headlights and hopefully he will be left with egg on his face and be crucified at the 2020 Election. No more Easter references from me.
0762 likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »