Thread Rating:
WHAT WE NEED ON HERE IS HORSE RACING AND A TIPSTER
No selection for Wednesday. Yesterday Hugh's Secret only finished fifth, but as she'd never finished a race anywhere in sight of the leaders she is one for the future. She had actually taken the lead when she made a mistake two out. And as the night before the race you could get 100/1 against her and started at 28/1 someone else had a sneaking fancy for her.
Sat 25th Feb Ragwort is going for EMPEROR'S CHOICE 2.45 Newcastle ...... despite the presence of Russe Blanc my favourite horse who is actually officially white.

Also like Triolo D'Alene 3.35 at Kempton.
Ok - A new section for horse racing is born Thumb up
(25-02-2017, 13:02)Devongone Wrote: Sat 25th Feb Ragwort is going for EMPEROR'S CHOICE 2.45 Newcastle ...... despite the presence of Russe Blanc my favourite horse who is actually officially white.

Also like Triolo D'Alene 3.35 at Kempton.
Russe Blanc means White Russian.
If you are going to excite me into follow the tips that go on here someone needs to maintain a league ladder of tipster suggestions v actual outcome - a money list to see who is winning. A little like a fantasy league:

Tipsters | Horse, course, price | Outcome of race. | Money won if a pound was bet e.g. -1 or +10, if 10/1
Dev have you got any tips for Cheltenham Festival?

(02-03-2017, 09:36)Stairs Wrote: If you are going to excite me into follow the tips that go on here someone needs to maintain a league ladder of tipster suggestions v actual outcome - a money list to see who is winning.  A little like a fantasy league:

Tipsters | Horse, course, price | Outcome of race. | Money won if a pound was bet e.g. -1 or +10, if 10/1

Fantasy League sounds like a great idea Stairs.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Sorry Stairs, I gave myself a month of long odds "Winners" that turned out to be crap. The last few week of the month I'd given myself turned out to be small fields with non long-priced horses!

I've been hopeless recently anyway. Cheltenham was a waste of time for me as it was for most English horses.

I'll get back to it for the Grand National.
Made my picks for the National. Thunder & Roses and Wonderful Charm. Wonderful Charm is ridden by Katie Walsh, who nearly won the National a few years ago. Would be great if a female Jockey wins the National, never been done before.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Vicente and One For Arthur for me in The National. Knowing my success rate, avoid them like the plague!
Cabbage is still good for you
Well the Ragwort tips for what they are worth aren't complete outsiders but:-
RAZ DE MAREE - 33/1 is the one I fancy,
TENOR NIVERNAIS - 66/1 can jump don't know about staying
and ROGUE ANGEL - 25/1, his jockey has chosen him despite having ridden the horse ten times and never finished better than second (and didn't ride him when he won the Irish National, what that says about the horse I don't know).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »