Thread Rating:
WHAT WE NEED ON HERE IS HORSE RACING AND A TIPSTER
When I used to be at college I would spend my free time either in the pub or in the bookies backing donkeys. I'm good at choosing horses over hurdles but rubbish at picking horses which run on the flat.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
No selection on Tuesday either, fields too small ...
15th - another no selection day, there was one 18/1 winner yesterday but I didn't fancy it ...
Thursday's another no selection day.
At last, we reach Friday and here is a real rag. Pulled up in twice in the last three outings, no chance on form. Travelling down on its own (well they're sending a horsebox presumably) from Yorkshire to Fakenham. Likely odds 28/1 in a seven runner race. Jockey unfashionable, but in the winners recently.

IMPROVED - 3.35 FAKENHAM

Sorry a winner at last. It was 28/1 early morning. Started out at 16/1 on course. But it did win a slow-run race at 10/1. Was it worth waiting all week for?
So today's the big betting day, Saturday. 18th Feb Ragwort'll try and find a rag for you.

I think there's a proper rag today. I've backed it this morning at 33/1 and rarely for me it's on the flat at Kempton Park. Tenth of fourteen is probably the best run for a year of Cosmic Ray. He started out life at a top stable and did win, moved to a smaller yard where he showed nothing, now he's changed yard again to the shrewd, experienced Les Eyre in North Yorkshire. This is his second run. He's travelling all the way to the outskirts of London for it and as Oisin Murphy has been booked to ride it looks like he's trying. But with horses at these odds you have to be wrong a lot to find a few winners. so the tip is COSMIC RAY 8.15 KEMPTON PARK.

If you interested I'm also backing a horse called WOLFCATCHER (20/1) at Ascot.

Other Ragwort fancies today are HAWATIF 7.45 at Kempton, which has dropped in class following a change of stables and is back winning at his only winning trip 7 furlongs, available at 25/1, then MONDELLO 3.20 Wincanton at 12/1 has been nibbling my petals, and though his form would make him a rag at only 6/1 or less the strangely-named DENNY KERRELL looks set to romp in the 4.30 at Wincanton.
Well yesterday's were the most embarrassing tips in history. Cosmic Ray came 6th of 8 at 12/1.

No selection for Sunday.
Forgot to say no Monday selection, most will say thank the lord.
Devon, please tell me you have a daytime job other than betting on the ponies???
A real Ragwort today - might well finish last - Hugh's Secret 2.00 Wetherby. Will be 33/1 up to 100/1.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »