Thread Rating:
WHAT WE NEED ON HERE IS HORSE RACING AND A TIPSTER
Scotland rules! My tip, One For Arthur, actually managed to win at 14-1. Typically the other one, Vicente, fell at the first fence. Rolleyes
Cabbage is still good for you
(08-04-2017, 23:49)ritchiebaby Wrote: Scotland rules! My tip, One For Arthur, actually managed to win at 14-1. Typically the other one, Vicente, fell at the first fence. Rolleyes

First Scottish win since 1979 in the Grand National.

I wonder if One For Arthur will run in the Scottish National as most horses who win the Grand National run in the Scottish National.

(08-04-2017, 12:12)Devongone Wrote: Well the Ragwort tips for what they are worth aren't complete outsiders but:-
RAZ DE MAREE - 33/1 is the one I fancy,
TENOR NIVERNAIS - 66/1 can jump don't know about staying
and ROGUE ANGEL - 25/1, his jockey has chosen him despite having ridden the horse ten times and never finished better than second (and didn't ride him when he won the Irish National, what that says about the horse I don't know).

Also Devon, Chesterfield won in the 6:15 at Aintree.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Well done Ritchie Baby - I didn't fancy One For Arthur! That probably helped him!

I meant to mention Chesterfield was running. I tipped him when he ran second precious time out. To be honest I thought then that perhaps he'd lost a little ability (he had an injury lay-off). Thought he might get a place on Saturday, that's all.

Nothing with a name like that could win .....
Chesterfield won the Scottish Champion Hurdle at Ayr on Saturday. He was 12/1.
ritchiebaby likes this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »