Thread Rating:
RBS Six Nations Championship 2017 - Better fortunes for Scotland?
Crunch time for Scotland with Wales visiting Murrayfield on Saturday! Laidlaw injured and George North finally returns for Wales after a lengthy absence. This will be a serious test of Scotland's squad resources in a match that could at least reignite interest in the SN Championship if the boys win it but it's a big 'ask' TBF!
Scotland 29 Wales 13 and a magnificent second half display that swept aside the Welsh challenge! Thumb up Some great performers to mention - Finn Russell, Seymour, Visser and Laidlaw's replacement, Price with a magnificent try-saving tackle on Jonathan Davies. Well done Scotland and it brings back memories of the good times in last year's RU World Cup tourney! Thumb up
ritchiebaby likes this post
Great win today,we are defending much better in this campaign so far. I thought we were a little unlucky in paris too.

On to twickenham next,but we have only won twice there since the 30s...we can but dream though.
Aye Jim! I'm afraid the 'weight/strength factor' will 'swing it' for England and, as you say, the form book tells us we are up against it in this fixture. I 'd luv to beat Jones and his English 'heroes'(?), particularly after the politics of 2016 and a lotta the anti Scotland shit that has emanated from the south! It would be a 'small victory' but I'd savour it against them and against all the odds!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »