Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Ive noticed we havnt got a thread to talk about football or wednesday when we are in between games and the transfer window is shut . And im completley bored of the thread for nothing to do with football as all thats ever harped on about is American sports such as Rounders and RugbySoccerthrowball Doh also the betting thread has turned into Golf stats Sleeping and the padded cell gets a laugh every 7 months Whistle and wtf wants to talk about England Doh

So heres your thread to talk about the game that went the games that are coming up also past places players and teams from the past all other posters are welcome too but lets not bog it down with champions league or international crap Sleeping

Ill start you off with todays blast form the past to see how it goes http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-...95648.aspx my thoughts on this are He was the best midfielder in the entire history of the club Thumb up
What about Darren Potter and James O'Connor?
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I don't know Thurny,what about them? I give in.They weren't a patch on Sheri.He was a proper midfielder who didn't run about like a headless chicken,he sprayed the passes about like the midfield General he was.
Nothing changes,again.
Tony Kay best half back of all time.
"God Save the King."
(03-11-2016, 19:45)Daffodils on the piano Wrote: I don't know Thurny,what about them? I give in.They weren't a patch on Sheri.He was a proper midfielder who didn't run about like a headless chicken,he sprayed the passes about like the midfield General he was.

Aaahhhh like Craig Rocastle then. I get you Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I forgot to mention that anyone over the age of 100 years old neadnt bother posting on here Doh so xxxx off with youre wank 66 losers you old xxxx Thumb up

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-...97320.aspx well done young Hirsty lad Thumb up
I knew as soon as I saw this thread that PEI would start posting in black and white Wink

Can't argue with pisshead Sheridan or pisshead Hirst or pisshead Sterland, I think there's a theme here Whistle but my favourite player since PEI qualified for his pension is Brian Marwood Cool

The task now is to pick your best Wednesday absolute raving alcoholic pisshead XI Laugh

Big Jack is obviously the manager Laugh
and complicated
Loved marwood untill he became the biggest feffing traitor since judas ! Arsenal Pigs then wankoff players chairman then and i still think hes there now ? Man citeh hes total c-----u--nt and should be rubbed of all the photos Whistle

Banno also went down this road choosing QPR as his team of choice ???? after all them years for us ???? c---unt !

could be worse i suppose derek dooley ? forget i said that or he will start harping on about football when it was played in slow motion Laugh and quick would no all about that aswell Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Marwood f'ucked off because our suits lacked ambition. So did Wilko and he went up the road and won it for dirty L666ds Angry

Can't call him/them a traitor for that. It's all Dave's fault Angry Richards, Allen, Nuhiu Huh Take your pick Wink
and complicated
Harry Catterick best manager of all time.
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »