Thread Rating:
Rugby World Cup 2015
Fantastic tournament coming to these shores next season. There is nothing like an international rugby game to get your passions raised (Except an Albion v Wolves battle).

There is a ballot open now to try for tickets in advance on the official RWC 2015 Site http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/ticketing/

I'm in!!!!
M*rk likes this post
Hello Stairs, I've joined not for the football, but for the rugby and the RWC 2015 - thanks for the very useful link for tickets, thanks!
Stairs likes this post
All Blacks will be the favourites but they have been every single tournament and have only won it twice.
They are looking very strong at the moment though.
At home, England will be a close second favourite with the usual suspects of SA and Oz up there.
It's still a long way off so plenty of time for current form to change.
I think there will be an upset or 2 in the early stages but still predict NZ to lift the cup.
Imre varadi likes this post
Yes, any tournament would place NZ as favourites with Aus and SA filling on string.

But England have shown that they have what it takes and took NZ very close in a few matches recently - if Eng can get the to semi finals then home advantage in a massive tournament could swing it for us.

Suppose you should put the French and the Welsh in the outside bet category. After that, sorry Imre, few teams including Scotland are likely to make much impact. shame, as Scotland can play good rugger when they are given the space to throw it about and run the ball. They might suprise one of the favourites if not taken seriously.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »