Thread Rating:
Lewis Stevenson
Good luck in his testimonial year to LS. I think he has his testimonial dinner tonight.  Thumb up

As many might know, I have never been his greatest fan and is only still with us as he was not in demand from a club at a higher level, but his dedication and effort in each game he plays is without question. He is now a legend having won both the wee cup and the Scottish Cup with the cabbage.

Congratulations Lewis and good luck for the year.   Thumb up

GGTTH
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
In my opinion he has suffered in being an all-round player who would play anywhere for the club. He is a model professional and has given his all for the club - definitely someone to look up to. And a double Cup winner and hopefully going for the treble this season!
HerefordBull likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
There have been times where he hasn't played well but he always,always gives 100%. I've got a lot of time for him.
Can't wait on the Proclaimers singing SUNSHINE ON LEITH corn exchange will Explode .........BOOM Hopefully it will be a great night for a true pro
Yep! What a great role model for any up n coming young player who is trying to progress through the ranks much like Stevo did when he was just a 13 year old kid from Kirckaldy. It's been a long, successful journey with the Cabbage n Ribs! Thumb up
hfcbounce likes this post
If any of you guys went last night hope you had a great night the place was rocking with the proclaimers and the guy from portobello singing his cup final tribute song FANTASTIC. 

But best song of the night was the warburton song the place went mental  Thumb up

Credit to all the past and present players who turned up never stopped talking signing autographs etc the whole night Brilliant 

GGTTH
...Oooh, Warburton's a f####, he wears a fa#### hat. It works against Dumbarton and other #### like that. But then he played the Hibees............ A classic and popular Hibs chant soon after that Scottish Cup final victory eh! Thumb up
hfcbounce likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »