Thread Rating:
And the violence begins again as a big England match looms in Euro 2016!!!
Sco remember this comment ou made about hibs fans ?

I know none of you are condoning anything that happened but there has to be punishment of Hibs and a lot of outside shame because of these events.

So what do you suggest happens to Engerland fans now ?
(11-06-2016, 20:20)Fredstersafool Wrote: Trouble follows England like a plague FACT

That's right Fred, the trouble follows England, and mindless English yobs respond every time!!!
Your past reputation is yer own undoing,yer fans shouldn't be allowed to travel
(11-06-2016, 20:53)hfcbounce Wrote: Sco remember this comment ou made about hibs fans ?

I know none of you are condoning anything that happened but there has to be punishment of Hibs and a lot of outside shame because of these events.

So what do you suggest happens to Engerland fans now ?

The idiots need to be arrested and sent back to England.  They need to be banned from traveling abroad etc etc.  I have no problem with that, like I would have no problem with Hibs and Rangers fans being punished as well.  But 0762 wants England thrown out of the competition and banned, that's just an over reaction, just like throwing Hibs out of the Cup next season or out of Europe would be an over reaction.  Punish the ones who commit the crime, not the organization they supposedly follow.  The incident at Hampden was very different though, it happened inside the stadium, let's see how much trouble there is inside the stadium for this game.  

(11-06-2016, 20:55)Fredstersafool Wrote: Your past reputation is yer own undoing,yer fans shouldn't be allowed to travel

So we should ban Scotland fans from games in England??  You cannot tar the whole nation or every fan with the same brush, that makes you sound like Donald Trump and is stance on Muslims!!!
They threw English clubs out of European competition for 5 years so why not the national team??
Always find it amusing that those peace loving Irish have a cheap shot at us. The same Irish that put the value of a political ideal above that of innocent peoples lives. You started this thread numnuts
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(11-06-2016, 21:00)Fredstersafool Wrote: They threw English clubs out of European competition for 5 years so why not the national team??

Let's be fair, that was as a consequence of Liverpool fans rioting and 39 Juventus fans dying as a consequence!!!  Surely you are not comparing those deaths with the trouble we have seen in Marseilles???
Violence is violence
Sco it does not matter if there's trouble inside or outside the ground your saying not all English fans are not to blame.

All I'm saying neither was the innocent hibs fans who only there to celebrate
Exactly what I was intimating if this violence escalates - it becomes a collective punishment/ban and sends out a strong message to the English FA and all fans who follow them. I agree it will never be fair but it's a hard line stance in dealing with this persistent shit!
On a separate note, I'm looking at some video footage on my mobile of supposed Russian attacks on anyone wearing an England shirt in the port of Marseilles and some of this footage is sickening and quite sinister TBF! These Russian fans (if you can seriously call them that) are wearing balaclavas and this is a higher level of violence that could easily maim or kill a victim!! Thumb down  As said previously, these English shenanigans will attract certain other scum like bees to the honey and it's happening!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ng-8167274
hfcbounce likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »