Thread Rating:
Rangers 1-3 Hibernian, 29/09/2014.
For the benefit of TIN TIN (and any others who do not know this) : Sevco
AVFC RFC SAFC
(29-09-2014, 22:57)Larry-AV Wrote: SPFL2 (Championship) 29/09/2014 : Rangers 1 - 3 Hibernian

Fair play to Hibernian, they were better organised, played better and deserved the win.
Too much hoofing from Rangers, which the Hibs defence dealt with virtually every time.
Not enough on the deck interpassing and running off the ball from Rangers ... must do better !!!
Rangers stay second, 6 points behind Hearts, Hibs are up to 5th.

Match Report : Rangers FC - Rangers 1-3 Hibernian

Attendance : 31,619 - 800 Happy Hibbies

Manager's verdict : Pending

Just not good enough all round this season apart from the odd occasion. We've already lost at home to our 2 biggest rivals and I can't see us winning the league - or even promotion - as things stand. I have to agree with Trusevich about McCoist too. He's been in charge of this side for a long time now, and if they're not good enough by now - and they're not - then he's never going to make them better. I think he has to leave, and sooner rather than later. No idea who could replace him though.
turkeydinner and TIN TIN like this post
Yous got trousered haha,10 points clear at xmas???
(29-09-2014, 23:39)TIN TIN Wrote: Sorry Nae trolling but I thought it was (Sevco) RIFC. Sorry if I caused any offence. You guys are ever so touchy.

they are a bit touchy but that's understandable TT, and they deserve a wee bit of respect, I knew you weren't at the wind up, they'll catch on soon too and hopefully we can get a bit of banter
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
(29-09-2014, 23:39)Larry-AV Wrote: For the benefit of TIN TIN (and any others who do not know this) : Sevco

Maybe you should concentrate on embroidery then Larry
Never catch on maroon they are a bitter and twisted mob
TIN TIN likes this post
Just looking for a bit of Forum banter but, Geezo, they take the humph at the slightest thing. How come, all of a sudden I'm a troll? As Alexander and Richard would say- POINTLESS
What happens after a good old humping tin tin
TIN TIN likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »