Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
So, Liverpool have won the premier league, and the Government are paying people not to work.
Somewhere out there is a Scouser with a lamp and a Genie wondering what to do with his last wish.

DD Angel Angel
Zinman likes this post
Ubique.
Watching a cooking show on the TV and the host just said "You can use left over beer to make battered chicken wings".

WTF is left over beer?? DD Huh Huh
Maddix and Arcane Astral Aeons like this post
Ubique.
40 years ago today I asked my childhood sweetheart,my best friend and the most beautiful woman in the world to marry me..
All three said "No".

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
Lewis Hamilton has blamed his poor performance in the Austrian GP on the massive chip on his shoulder. Apparently it un-balanced the car.

DD Cool Cool
Ubique.
I still sometimes listen to LP's. I have one called "Wasp noises"
Recently I played the first track and it didn't sound like a wasp, I tried with track two but that didn't sound like a wasp either!
Then I realised I must be playing the B side......

DD Laugh Laugh
Ubique.
Thank the Lord you can`t catch Covid-19 in a shop before 24th july........

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
So a vaccine being developed will create antibodies and T cells in the human body to fight the virus. Hmmm Now where have I heard that before??

DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
The world has not seen a virus this bad since GG took his laptop into PC world........

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
Found this old pepper grinder in my Grandads shed and I've been trying to get it open without success. I've tried WD40, no chance, did nothing. I'm thinking about heating it up a bit over the kitchen stove. Anyone on here got any other ideas ?

DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
If you want to save money at Christmas now is the ideal time to tell the G/kids that Santa didn`t make it through the pandemic.

DD Wink Wink
talkSAFT likes this post
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »