Thread Rating:
JEREMY PEACE
Lai having missed multiple deadlines to return the £5million leant to his company Wisdom Smart.

As well as the £3.7m leant to the club’s holding company under Jeremy Peace which was inherited by the Chinese businessman, along with interest, I am surprised that Peace hasn't said ok I'll pay that debt considering her connned Lai out of £190 million.

I am further surprised he hasn't paid that considering he was so IN TO WBA for a number of years.. Is he till allowed into the Hawthorns?

Any thoughts on this?
talkSAFT likes this post
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
I do have some thoughts but they would probably constitute a criminal offence if I were to say them, so better keep them to myself. To be fair I don't really blame Peace other than for the loan he took from the club, to buy it, but I am sure that will be looked into at some point.
Regarding his deal with Lai good for him, he gave Lai a price and Lai was happy to pay it, though I do wonder if Peace has a video of Lai with a goat or something to get the price he did.
How many £millions does a person need to enjoy their life? I might be very odd, but £5m would be more than enough (especially at his/my time of life!) I've never done the Lottery, but (I remember when it started, and Albion were in need) I told my Mrs I would give half to WBA if we ever won! If that bloke (Peace) gave a shit about The Baggies he should give half that £200m (?) back to the Club.
Any proper fan would.
Shame on the twat! He'd be a fool if he ever returned to The Hawthorns.....someone down The Smethwick would ruin his life!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Lai publicly stated he would pay the Peace Loan off and several times stated he would pay the Wisdom loan. IMO the debt belongs to Lai and he is responsible for both loans.
If / when a sale is agreed these loans along with the MSD loans must be paid off, we will never be able to balance our books with these sucking the life out of the club.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Lai lies - simple
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »