Thread Rating:
England- Euro16
Could Chris Coleman take a bunch of over paid under achieving numpties to a major tournament semi final? Likely not with the old farts that get too much say at the FA. Until those turkeys vote for Christmas and get out of the way, we'll never win FA. Money talks but would he even want our job? In the meantime he's took a bunch of mainly hard working lads to a semi, some of whom are looking for a job when they get home, and he was probably a couple of games away from getting the sack not too long back. So if we are looking foreign again, let's look Welsh.

Maybe further than a semi, yet to unfold.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I said at the beginning the Welsh could win it. Only said it to myself though.
You are getting as bad as AmChaff at talking to yourself. Are you two sure the lads in white coats ain't parked at the bottom of your drive Smile
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I always talk to myself on here. Have you seen my cricket and tennis threads? Big Grin
Chris Coleman's managerial career has hardly been an untarnished success up to this point.

Maybe we're all looking at one small snapshot of a bit of a huge random picture?

In ten years time the 4-1 defeat at the hands of a sparkling Ronaldo inspired by the youth and energy of Renato Sanches might be the brief high point in a pretty mediocre managerial career.

Do we really think we'll pluck out a Dean Smith from Brentford and he'll galvanise our pampered English stars? If we shoehorn Liam Cooper from Leeds into our back four will we suddenly wake up when Iceland put in the next cross?

Hal Robson-Kanu's goal was wonderful, but would he have even been there if it hadn't been for Ched Evans's cock?

All I'm saying is that given an infinite numbers of Wales in infinitely expanding parallel universes one eventually had to reach a semi final and trying to replicate that success is probably a fruitless search for the lost chord.
Lord Snooty likes this post
FA on the search for a foreign manager.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Shearer ?  

Please let it be so Laugh Laugh Laugh
It's Klinsmann.
A year ago today since we lost to Iceland in the Euro's in France and what has changed with the England squad? Sod all. At best we will qualify for the World Cup but then we will get knocked out in the group stages. I'm sorry to say but I don't think we take international football more seriously like other countries do, players seem to be more interested in playing club football instead of playing for their country and representing them on the World stage. It should be an honour to play for your country not a chore.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »