thinking of starting up my own website

what steps do i need to take?

purchase a domain

install mybb
(20-01-2016, 02:22)redblood Wrote: thinking of starting up my own website

what steps do i need to take?

purchase a domain

install mybb

You could install mybb and use the software or there is a thing called Proboards where you can create a free website forum.

If you are thinking of starting up a Manchester United fan forum then I think you might find it difficult because the two main United forums are the Official Manchester United forum and redcafe. Then again Manchester United have a Worldwide fan base so you wouldn't have trouble getting users after a while but you would have to spread the word by marketing it on Social Media and spread via word of mouth. Once you have enough posters or activate users you would then have to moderate or assign moderators to see what people are posting.

I thought about creating my own forum a few months ago but I decided against it because I like Sportsbabble and the people on here are like a small tight knit community which is great and the moderators like Amelia and St Charles are great and pretty laid back plus Mark, Stairs and all the moderators probably don't get the recognition they deserve for creating and maintaining the upkeep of the forum and they don't get paid for it they just do it out of the goodness of there heart.

Whatever you decide to do redblood good luck with it Thumb up
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »