Thread Rating:
St Mirren v Hibs - 07/11/15
Alan Stubbs and Jason Cummings have won the October Championship Manager and Player Of The Month awards and we're all delighted with their rewards in a very successful month. But October is gone and the real hard work starts now. St Mirren will be difficult opponents at Love Street and I'm certain will cause us more problems than Rangers or Dundee United. Hibs are rightly playing with confidence and skill, but this month brings games where our attitude and application must be spot on. It's easy raising your game playing the teams above you but we must be just as committed for the rest.

We have momentum on our side, so let's keep it that way and make sure we don't undo all the hard work up to now. El Alagui is nowhere near match fit and could do with at least the last half-an-hour or even the first hour or more on Saturday. Malonga is still one of the greatest enigmas I have ever seen and I'd like to see someone else start in his place. All being well, the defence and midfield are settled and should be retained en bloc.

GGTTH
Cabbage is still good for you
Bit wary of this one, we toiled against them and their spoiling tactics at home and i have a feeling this is going to be a toughy.

With tax evasion FC likely to hammer poor alloa it's vital we get the job done.
Agreed Jim, think paisley could be a difficult hurdle. Sevco were lucky to win there recently but if Hibs play as they have been doing lately, a comfortable 2-1 victory!
HHGH
(07-11-2015, 03:11)TIN TIN Wrote: Agreed Jim, think paisley could be a difficult hurdle. Sevco were lucky to win there recently but if Hibs play as they have been doing lately, a comfortable 2-1 victory!

How the feck is  2-1 comfortable ? Doh
That was comfortable.

A superb attacking display.
last season this game would've had "banana skin "written all over it, apart fae the improvement fitba' wise a result like this one shows the new mentality as well. excellent result. GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
Keep the pressure on lads
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5843

There was no denying Hibs in this match - that early Saints' goal provided Hibs with a huge impetus to turn them over and that's exactly what they did. I thought Keatings looked like he was sharpening up his striking sights on Wednesday night v United and sure enough he's come up with an impressive hat-trick - his second goal, in Langfield's top corner, was a stunner! And our star man, John McGinn, is a Hibs player on fire at the moment - a bundle of energy, a human dynamo - keep this lad wrapped up in cotton wool Stubbsy!! What a solid win!! Thumb up
Sounds like this was another impressive, dominant performance. A perfect tonic in a potentially difficult game. Like paignton, I feel there is a huge difference in attitude from even a couple of months ago. Well done, Hibs. Thumb up
Cabbage is still good for you
Why we let Keatings go is baffling
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »