Thread Rating:
HIBERNIAN v FALKIRK
Away last week so missed the Dumbarton game and thread. Good result Smile , the first in a busy couple of weeks for the cabbage.

Next two weeks I feel will define the season. Need to get maximum points and especially need to beat sevco a week next Sunday at ER. If the results go our way then the title is still possible. A poor run and I think it will be the play offs. Doh

Start tomorrow with the Bairns so need to win anyway we can. Difficult place to go but hopefully with a sizeable Hibs following we can get the right result. This is where the squad size hopefully should help to keep the players fresh, especially as a number of players should be back from injury and ops. Thumb up

'mon the Hibs,

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
We'll leapfrog Raith Rovers if we win tomorrow and that will be another step in the right direction! I must try to attend this match at the Falkirk stadium tomorrow night and give the guys a bit of support! Here's hoping for a resounding win!
Hibernian
  • 01 Oxley
  • 02 Gray
  • 24 McGregor
  • 04 Hanlon
  • 16 Stevenson
  • 10 McGeouch
  • 06 Bartley
  • 19 Keatings
  • 18 McGinn
  • 07 Malonga
  • 35 Cummings
Substitutes
  • 03 Henderson
  • 05 Fontaine
  • 08 Fyvie
  • 09 El Alagui
  • 17 Boyle
  • 20 Feruz
  • 31 Reguero
This is the type of game we've got to win to keep within striking distance, the type of game that Rangers this year and Hearts last year could win. Realistically a draw would be a decent return, but we've got to be positive going for the win. This match squad is probably the strongest attacking choices we've had so far this season.

GGTTH

HT Falkirk 0 Hibs 1 after a Jason Cummings penalty on 40 minutes. 2 games, 2 penalties! Whatever next? Whistle
Cabbage is still good for you
1:0 Hibs. Dodgy penalty.....but who cares....I'll take the 3 points.   Smile

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Job done, 3 points won. Thumb up
Cabbage is still good for you
Yep! This was a 0-1 job toughed out by Hibs v a Falkirk side that has pulled off the same stunt against us last season - how ironic for their manager, Peter Houston, to endure the wrong end of that result - no sympathy from me on that score, particularly after last season's one-sided Scottish Cup semi-final against them!! The goal? Well, from where I was sitting, McGinn has run into the Falkirk lad and the best decision that we could possibly get would be an indirect free kick for obstruction. But how often have we ever seen a ref give that kinda decision in Scottish football? This soft pen award was welcome from a referee who looked nervy for most of the 1st half - it transpired that he's the same ref who denied Celtic two absolutely stonewall pens at Fir Park on Saturday! I'll never understand how the SFA don't just demote such a ref and rehabilitate him for a possible return later on as long as he's able enough to do the job at this level!
Touched a nerve on the Neanderthal board you any you lads read El Tadgers comment lol
Rangers fans complaining about referees  Laugh  Laugh 

Good win last night, Win our next 2 and things could get interesting. 
It's priceless Jim priceless.
I see Houston feels hard done by, yet last season when they twice did a similar thing to us that was great teamwork and defending and they deserved the result. Well Mr Houston in the book we scored once, you didn't.........thats 3 points for Hibs following a good team performance...........what goes around......

'mon Hibs, 3 more points on Saturday before sevco arrive the following week.

GGTTH
ritchiebaby, 0762, hfcbounce like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »