Thread Rating:
THE JEREMY CORBYN QUESTION
If Jeremy Corbyn would be unelectable if he became Labour leader, why would you vote for three people who seem terminally incapable of taking the spotlight from him in an election?
None of the four candidates, at the moment, would win the General Election for Labour. The only chance we have of ousting the Tories is if they elect a lame duck to replace Cameron, who has said he won't stand for a third term.
If they do, then surely Corbyn would be the best man to take centre stage.
Tories are getting worried because people want change and Jeremy Corbyn is offering change he's offering an alternative to austerity politics which is Tory ideology.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
It's nearly a year since Devon started this thread and look what's happened. I'm a Labour member and have been for 6 years and I'm proud to say I voted for Jeremy the first time round and I will do so again in this upcoming leadership challenge. He's offering anti-austerity politics. He has morals, principles, he's honest, standing up for people and doing the right thing and the establishment don't like it.
Lord Snooty likes this post

(19-08-2015, 23:41)Lord Snooty Wrote: None of the four candidates, at the moment, would win the General Election for Labour. The only chance we have of ousting the Tories is if they elect a lame duck to replace Cameron, who has said he won't stand for a third term.

Lame duck in place. Now get behind Jezza and we can take this.
(11-07-2016, 14:40)Lord Snooty Wrote:
(19-08-2015, 23:41)Lord Snooty Wrote: None of the four candidates, at the moment, would win the General Election for Labour. The only chance we have of ousting the Tories is if they elect a lame duck to replace Cameron, who has said he won't stand for a third term.

Lame duck in place. Now get behind Jezza and we can take this.

Well there trying to stop Jeremy getting on the ballot which means Eagle would run unelected.

Jez is unelectable Eagle deleted tweets that apparently stated that Jo Cox's murder was down to the leave campaign, doubt whether there will be an early election after all never elected Brown in 2007
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

He's the most electable of all the Labour MPs. He's got people engaged once more with politics. He offers an alternative to all the bad ways that have set this country back in recent years.
How many times do you hear people say they won't vote because they're all the same?  Well now they're not. Once Jez gets re-elected as leader, we can start to get shut of this May government.
I like corbyn,i think he is a principled and kind man. But he is never going to win a general election.

But then i don't think what the PLP are offering is likely to either. Labour are destined to split i think.
Agreed
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »