Thread Rating:
Rangers squad
You're not very good at typing, coop. You obviously hit the 3 instead of the 6. Whistle  And you'll have to pay even more to stand half a chance of getting him.
Cabbage is still good for you
We'll have an idea of what we think he'd be worth to us and won't offer more than that. 600k is about the absolute maximum I'd consider paying although Warburton and the board might think more of him.
(27-06-2015, 22:07)El Car Wrote: We'll have an idea of what we think he'd be worth to us and won't offer more than that. 600k is about the absolute maximum I'd consider paying although Warburton and the board might think more of him.

Might need another MA pay day loan if you think you are going to pay £600000.00 for Allan. Don't think you have the cash for that tbh. 
HHGH
Could always get him on DD tin tin!
There's no way we'll pay anything close to 600k for Allan. He's only got 1 year left and his selling price will reflect that.

I'll say it again though - he's not good enough for Rangers, no matter the price.
He's better than any player at yer club right now Trus
Even if that's true - and I'm not at all sure it is - he's still not good enough for Rangers.
So yer basically saying that the current squad aren't good enough,apart from Wallace maybe??
No you are saying that Fred!
(09-06-2015, 00:27)El Car Wrote: Current squad:

Gk: Bell, Kelly

Df: Wallace, Zaliukas, McGregor, Gasparotto, Sinnamon

Mf: Law, Murdoch, Aird, McKay, Templeton, Shiels, Crawford, Walsh

Fw: Miller, Clark, Gallagher, Hardie

So the above was our squad at the start of the season prior to any transfers in or out. It's changed considerably in defence and we've added to the midfield and forward areas. With the transfer window closing soon it looks unlikely we'll be adding any more signings. John Eustace may still join if he proves his fitness but that doesn't have to happen before the deadline.

Current squad:

Gk: Foderingham, Bell, Kelly

Df: Wallace, Wilson, Kiernan, Ball, Tavernier, Aird

Mf: Law, Holt, Halliday, Shiels, Zelalem, Walsh

Fw: Miller, Clark, McKay, Waghorn, Oduwa, Hardie, Templeton

That looks a lot healthier and doesn't include guys like Crawford, Murdoch and Thompson who may or may not go out on loan or be involved with the first team at some stage, or those already out on loan for the first half of the season.

As I've mentioned before my only wee concern is the depth of the pool of defenders. Beyond those listed we'd have to rely on youth players and the best of those are out on loan.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »