Thread Rating:
Rangers squad
This whole Scott Allan thing is moving now, it seems. I'm not at all convinced he's either good enough, or smart enough for Rangers.

I saw on more than one occasion last season - when Hibs weren't winning especially - he was breenging into opponents, lunging into yellow-cards and generally stomping about with a face like thunder trying to get himself sent off.

When the team is not doing so well, they need players with the character to turn things around, not some spoilt, petulant infant.
To be honest I don't remember him showing up at all in any of our 7 games with Hibs last season apart from the 4-0 defeat, but we were so poor in that game we'd have made Scott Brown look like a footballer. We could be doing with someone to at least challenge Law for his place a bit so I wouldn't mind seeing him arrive.
He was more of an influence than Law ever was Car
He's a decent player, no doubt. How good we'll see if we sign him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33261699

"tentative enquiry" = how much.
Hibs seem to be holding out for a sizeable fee - as they are entitled to do.

Wonder how much that strategy will change as transfer deadline day looms.
A club that has pretty much survived on loan deals for years, letting a contract run down. Aye right!
That's a very good point Coop
I fully understand Stubbs position on all of this, but he could end up looking silly over this, if the boy gets sold.
He has to been seen to want to keep that boy and no doubt he should but money talks.
300,000 should do the trick. Bearing in mind he was a free.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »