Thread Rating:
Rangers squad
I see jabba and co are immediately leaping to kings bidding and have turned their guns on joey.
Krancjar out for rest of the season with cruciate injury apparently.
12/01/2017 : Two loan signings for Rangers so far, both midfielders :

12/01/2017 : Jon Toral on loan from Arsenal until the end of the season subject to international clearance.
09/01/2017 : Emerson Hyndman from Bournemouth until the end of the season.

Mark Warburton has addressed the problem of midfield deficiency caused by the debacle with Barton and the injury to Kranjcar.
Let us trust that Toral and Hyndman both get plenty of game time, free from injuries. [Image: finger-x.jpg]

Rangers FC - Gers Confirm Toral Capture

Rangers FC - How Gers Lured Hyndman North

Going out on loan, Matt Crooks has joined Scunthorpe United until the end of the season.
AVFC RFC SAFC
30/01/2017 : Goalkeeper signed on a three and a half year deal, to replace Matt Gilks.

Rangers FC - Jak Alnwick Joins Gers
AVFC RFC SAFC
31/01/2017 : Thanks for your service for Rangers Matt Gilks and Good Luck at Wigan, (except against AVFC !).

Rangers FC - Gilks Joins Wigan
AVFC RFC SAFC
09/05/2017 : This transfer of U16 player Billy Gilmour to Chelsea is annoying, to say the least.

The line must have been : Yes, in 3 years time you could be in Rangers' 1st team and winning honours and getting European football. Equally, you could be doing the same in Chelsea's 1st team and be on EPL wages too.
My concern for Gilmour is what happens if things do not work out as hoped ... maybe he will return to Rangers, sadder but wiser.

Rangers FC - Club Statement : Billy Gilmour
AVFC RFC SAFC
Or he can go to Chelsea for big wages,learn his trade and get loaned out to a decent championship/premiership club in due course. He could possibly end up taking the lewis macleod route to obscurity in time also.

All are better scenarios than staying at/returning to rangers.

That's just reality.
(09-05-2017, 18:54)Larry-AV Wrote: 09/05/2017 : This transfer of U16 player Billy Gilmour to Chelsea is annoying, to say the least.

The line must have been : Yes, in 3 years time you could be in Rangers' 1st team and winning honours and getting European football. Equally, you could be doing the same in Chelsea's 1st team and be on EPL wages too.
My concern for Gilmour is what happens if things do not work out as hoped ... maybe he will return to Rangers, sadder but wiser.

Rangers FC - Club Statement : Billy Gilmour
Mibby hes not sure that rangers are going to be competing or playing in Europe in next 3 years
8 players to be put up for sale according to the record.

I'm sure english clubs will be battering down the door to get the chequebook out for joey garner,waghorn and harry forrester. Laugh

Mugs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »