Thread Rating:
European Union Referendum - In or Out??
I'd just add there are worrying times ahead and it is still "early days" into the period of governance under Liz Truss.
Coffey is going to make Hancock look like the saviour of the NHS.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Interesting to hear Baker apologise to the EU and Ireland for the governments negotiations during brexit.

I don't think for a second that idiot thinks they did anything wrong during that vindictively reckless clusterfuck, so it makes you wonder what the motivation was ?

Perhaps its an overture towards our american friends, who are none too happy with that particular subject.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/...f210e55292

Lots n lots of money "blown away" in another Brexit sham - nothing new as Brexit idiots like Rees-Mogg still continue to stumble aimlessly into economic oblivion.
Then he has the gall to go on the BBC (and others) and blame them for biased reporting of the f-up that Kwazy Kwarthorse and the Trussterfuck unleashed. It was nothing to do with those two, it was the BoE not putting interest rates up high enough over the weekend apparently. Completely forgetting/ignoring that would immediately put mortgage rates up even higher than they already are, but that's alright then. Folk looking at £450/month more in mortgage interest should really be looking at £500/month in this deluded fools world.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Every time the cheese queen opens her mouth interest rates go up.

12.55 BST
BBC Newsnight’s Nicholas Watt has been told by one former cabinet minister to “brace for the mother of all U-turns” on the mini-budget today.
Also looks like the Tories wanna change her for another choice of PM lol!! Laugh
Everyone that's not a Tory could see she's a nightmare, how couldn't they? Or did the party members throw her in expecting Rish! to win but massively underestimating the racism in the membership? Either way it's a Trussterfuck.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Some tory MP on politics live was objecting to fracking in her constituency down south, but wouldn't object to it being done in a lesser populated part of the country like the north of scotland.

Thanks a lot love !!
The colonial spirit in full view from many of these tossers Jim!! Rolleyes It ties in similarly with their Trident commitment based in Scotland. Thankfully energy and the likes of anti-COP26 fracking for gas are reserved matters for the Scottish govt to consider, much like Truss's recent assertion in Parliament that Scotland should conform and start building nuclear power stations. A case of GTF!! Scotland is energy rich and the Scot govt has no intention of providing such power stations that will effectively provide electricity for England, and esp with advanced plans in place to enhance the Scot renewable energy sector in accordance with some of the COP26 commitments.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »