Thread Rating:
European Union Referendum - In or Out??
(02-03-2020, 14:41)0762 Wrote: I'm convinced that a lotta this stuff will be fully exposed as fact because we are stupidly following the unrecommended path to the worst form of Brexit and independent govt reports will eventually be corroborated to show up the lying bastards who will be the main beneficiaries from this nonsensical proposal and that includes the massive tax avoidance conspiracy that will be exposed when it happens. The tragedy of all this is that it is now formally happening and there is no turning back. At worst, these shameless Brexiters in govt can f### up "big time" and "walk away" for another replacement govt to "pick up the mess"!! Job done and an utter economic shambles established!!

It's quite incredible that there are people who think this can ''work'' somehow when the governments own utterances tell you we are going to be taking a big hit. And that's before that moron Liz Truss gets taken apart by the yanks.

The coming budget shows Austerity is going to wreak serious damage to those 'red wall' communities. There will be no sympathy from this corner I can xxxx tell you.

Whats saddest of all though is watching the UK Gov behave like an undemocratic union held together by force, treating Scotland and Wales with contempt but even more dangerously playing brinkmanship with the lives of the Irish people who are completely blameless in this tory led farce.
0762 likes this post
Watching and listening to these Brit gov/Brexit scum bags, it is evident that this is a fascist political game of no rules i.e. governance by diktat, and from a devolved country's and citizen's perspective, their infantile, non-negotiable stance/shit behaviour is unsustainable and "something is gonna give" eventually in a political situation that is absolutely unbelievable, unprecedented in my life time, and IMO unresolvable although Scotindy is the obvious route to take in Scotland once the "shit really hits the fan".
IMF have warned Johnson and his incompetent fools they must delay the Brexit process, they warn the UK is on a treacherous path now. When the IMF say it you know things are going to hit the pan.
0762 likes this post
If they still follow their ideological route to Brexit, regardless of any IMF warning, then IMO Scot indy will most certainly "be in the bag" after this crisis is over. I think it will happen anyway if they delay the process mainly because the eventual outcome will be an extra financial catastrophe on top of the current one!!
(16-04-2020, 20:43)0762 Wrote: If they still follow their ideological route to Brexit, regardless of any IMF warning, then IMO Scot indy will most certainly "be in the bag" after this crisis is over. I think it will happen anyway if they delay the process mainly because the eventual outcome will be an extra financial catastrophe on top of the current one!!

Trade deals and negotiations should be put on hold. The whole World is going to be in recession and the EU might even not survive this crisis or another financial crisis. Italy, Spain and Greece aren't particularly happy with the EU at the present time.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Add in the USA's eventual financial crisis even though that loon ball, President Trump, believes their revival will happen in a fortnight and being mocked by lotsa medical experts and financial analysts to be "living on another planet"!! But we always knew that anyway
With a weaker EU things will be worse for a post Brexit UK. With Russian expansion, with china taking over as no1 economy, with the USA .... well id forget about help from there at the moment.

A hard and unplanned Brexit after a virus induced depression will be manna from heaven for all the above , especially once our position as an economically isolated and friendless state is confirmed.
I noticed it slipped out quietly there that there will be goods checks between Ireland and UK after all, so NI will be treated differently despite assurances to the contrary.

Good old Boris eh ?.
(17-04-2020, 02:01)hibeejim21 Wrote: With a weaker EU things will be worse for a post Brexit UK. With Russian expansion, with china taking over as no1 economy, with the USA .... well id forget about help from there at the moment.

A hard and unplanned Brexit after a virus induced depression will be manna from heaven for all the above , especially once our position as an economically isolated and friendless state is confirmed.

This will be worse than the Great Depression if the Tories are allowed to do this unchallenged and I'm serious!!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/br...spartandhp

No safeguards ON THE ENVIRONMENT AND WORKERS' RIGHTS!! Oh well, a no deal Brexit is almost certain and it is being created by the Tories and their "moving of the goal posts" although Johnson and his cronies will try to blame the EU as normal and a lotta thickos in the country will be "taken in" by their shit much like Farage did it for long enough!! Of course, the outcome will be catastrophic for the country apart from the very wealthy RW c#### who have backed this chaos from day 1.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »