Thread Rating:
Lottery numbers
Does anyone know the numbers for the Euro Millions on Friday?

It would be a real help if you did.  Thumb up
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
No mate. Can't look at the National Lottery website as the numbers I have played since the lottery was started, but recently packed in, may have come up.
I daren't look. You could though. Sure Friday's numbers would be on.
I think he means this Friday's numbers. Wink  Don't tell him, Pike.
Cabbage is still good for you
Well how the frig would any of us know that?  Rolleyes Rolleyes
I read one winner once had a dream they won the lottery and remembered the numbers and played the numbers and they win the jackpot.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
I do the lottery but rarely win anything other than an occaissional tenner. But it is the great escape and so carry on in hope.
I still do it now even though I have lived here for 14 years!! Because I have set numbers I daren't change them now!!
(29-04-2015, 20:45)spireitematt Wrote: Does anyone know the numbers for the Euro Millions on Friday?

It would be a real help if you did.  Thumb up

Well, that’s not really possible to know the exact winning numbers of any lottery game. If somehow you manage to do so, consider yourself lucky.
(05-05-2015, 23:33)St Charles Owl Wrote: I still do it now even though I have lived here for 14 years!!  Because I have set numbers I daren't change them now!!

I know it's 2 months old but how does it work you claiming the prize if you're abroad? 

Bloody foreigner, living over there, stealing out lottery  Whistle
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(13-07-2015, 21:31)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 23:33)St Charles Owl Wrote: I still do it now even though I have lived here for 14 years!!  Because I have set numbers I daren't change them now!!

I know it's 2 months old but how does it work you claiming the prize if you're abroad? 

Bloody foreigner, living over there, stealing out lottery  Whistle

Still a UK Citizen, still carry a UK Passport and still have bank account and other things over there.  Having said that do you even need to be British to win the lottery?? Besides my mum buys the tickets so would claim any prize anyway and she is one of the few people I trust to give me a share of the winnings!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »