Thread Rating:
General Suggestions to Improve the Forum
I used to quite like the 'poll' feature on the other site. Any chance of getting that on board ?
and complicated
(04-09-2014, 00:08)Maddix Wrote: I used to quite like the 'poll' feature on the other site. Any chance of getting that on board ?
Maddox look bottom left where the subscribe to this thread option is. There is an include a poll option now Thumb up
Mark - we need a Banana smilie for the West Brom Prediction League :banana: what chance of that?
Just tried to post the Owls match thread but apparently I'm only allowed to post 10 'images' (I assume this means smileys) and the thread contains 51. By tradition we use lots of these on the Wednesday threads for our BML and Muppet leagues and to display current form. Can this limit be changed ?
and complicated
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but when I reply to a post it just quotes the person I'm replying to and cuts out what I wrote. I then have to edit my post and write it again and click "save changes" before it displays my reply.
consilio likes this post
[Image: 1348664730___West_Brom_-_Banner.png]
I'm not sure whether the above problem is something to do with trying to put smilies into a post, because this happened to me when I tried to do that.
(04-09-2014, 18:31)SkadForLife-WBA Wrote: I'm not sure whether the above problem is something to do with trying to put smilies into a post, because this happened to me when I tried to do that.

Tried this reply with no smilies and it still happened
[Image: 1348664730___West_Brom_-_Banner.png]
(04-09-2014, 18:34)wba_1996 Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 18:31)SkadForLife-WBA Wrote: I'm not sure whether the above problem is something to do with trying to put smilies into a post, because this happened to me when I tried to do that.

Tried this reply with no smilies and it still happened

Yep, you're right.
(04-09-2014, 18:25)wba_1996 Wrote: Don't know if this has been mentioned, but when I reply to a post it just quotes the person I'm replying to and cuts out what I wrote. I then have to edit my post and write it again and click "save changes" before it displays my reply.

Well here is my test to see if I am having that problem!!

Seems it works ok for me and I have done this several times already with no problems, but I did notice a few posts on the Owls board where the quote is there but no visible response from the poster at the bottom. I just figured it was guys getting used to it but maybe there is a glitch somewhere.
(04-09-2014, 13:17)Maddix Wrote: Just tried to post the Owls match thread but apparently I'm only allowed to post 10 'images' (I assume this means smileys) and the thread contains 51. By tradition we use lots of these on the Wednesday threads for our BML and Muppet leagues and to display current form. Can this limit be changed ?

No, don't let them have images Angry Tongue
Maddix likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »