Thread Rating:
Chesterfield Prediction League 2023/24 Matchday 56
The silverware is always carefully personalised SGB.

You'll shortly be receiving an attractive statuette of Alf, for your mantlepiece, to remind you of happy days with your favourite PE teacher.

Matt likes to run a very thoughtful competition.

Winning depends on how you look at it. Like Chesterfield SGB, are you the best, or are you just the least rubbish?

Answers on One Side of the Paper Only. Turn over your papers NOW!

Nevertheless CONGRATULATIONS! The jubilations will come when you win again next season.
Congratulations Saltergateborn!!!
(23-04-2024, 09:54)SaltergateBorn Wrote: What silverware is that, Dancing? Is there something you haven`t told me, Matt?

Strange, really. I spend several years proving conclusively to everyone - myself included - how bloody useless I am at this prediction lark and now I seem to have gone and won the thing two years running. Must be something to do with the rarefied air up here in High Peak. Must be good for me.

Anyway; thanks again to Matt and hope to see you all again next season for predicting on the dizzying heights of League 2. Whoo-hoo!

All the best to evrybody for now.

Two years in a row SB. Congratulations. Lord Snoots won it two years in a row before you won your first. Can you make it three?

I think predicting League 2 is going to be a lot more difficult.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »