Thread Rating:
RIFC
So Rangers could just spend the lot leaving Ahmad with nothing to get ring-fenced therefore the appeal would be pointless??
No Fred, they can't do that.

I think Ahmad and Rangers have come to some sort of agreement concerning the Share Option deadline on Friday. i.e., "Haud yer wheesht, Imran, at least until we get cleared funds in after Friday and we'll set aside some dough for yer case then."

Edit: In plain English - the funds are not ring-fenced currently, but they will be when there's enough in the bank so that it doesn't affect day-to-day running of the club.
In plain English- oh yes they are.
You'll find Trus has a way of contorting the facts Tin Tin.
Not going to argue with you. Believe what you want. Thumb up

You'll need to explain to yourself Lord Stewart's statement today though.
Fully understand it thank you very much. All he has done is grant the " right to appeal". Rangers are still legally obliged to have the cash set aside- ringfenced, I believe is what that is called.
Not sure you fully understand it at all: -

Quote:He also urged Rangers to come to a deal with Ahmad over security for the sum while the sides wait for the case to return to court.

The warrant freezing the cash has also been lifted while a date for the appeal is set.
THe cash strapped Ibrox outfit have been granted " leave of appeal" against the decision to freeze £ 620000 of their assets.
However, an appeal might not be heard until November and with the money STILL FROZEN, it leaves the club struggling to make payroll on September 25 with emergency funds of £ 4 million being sought in a share issue.
Aye, very good. Why has the warrant been lifted then?

The source of your wee quote is Gary Ralston, of the Daily Retard. I'm not surprised in the slightest that he gets it wrong. I'm more surprised that you clamour to support his views unquestionably.
Tin Tin the more you post the more you'll get to realise Trus is a serial denialist,he still thinks The Rangers are the same club that died in 2012 and that liquidation never happened etc.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »