Thread Rating:
FA Cup 4th round
(14-01-2015, 02:26)spireitematt Wrote: So its going to be Derby vs Chesterfield on 24th January at the iPro stadium.

Good luck with that one then. Thumb up

Are they your main football rivals or do your paths not cross often enough for that?
(14-01-2015, 08:41)Lord Snooty Wrote:
(14-01-2015, 02:26)spireitematt Wrote: So its going to be Derby vs Chesterfield on 24th January at the iPro stadium.

Good luck with that one then.  Thumb up

Are they your main football rivals or do your paths not cross often enough for that?

Our main football rivals are Mansfield, Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United. Derby and Chesterfield aren't rivals both fans get on really well and we hardly play them.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Cambridge v Manyoo

Lots of spaces in the away end. Could the biggest club in the world not sell all their tickets?

Having looked again I think it's a block of empty seats where they've built the BBC studio.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Lol at Manyoo. Laugh
How crap was Phil Jones!?
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Very crap indeed. I think they could actually be worse than they were last season.
What an utter crock of shite that Premier League is.
Yep, those other nineteen teams are forever dragging the standard down Whistle
So where does Bradford's win at Chelsea rank amongst the all time FA Cup shocks?
Coming from 2 down, away at the Premier League leaders, to win 4-2. It was to be in the top ten.
I was nicely tucked up in bed when the Chelsea game was on and my first though when I saw the result was wow, thats a surprise but why did the Special One put out the reserves in the FA Cup?? Then I saw the team Chelsea put out, virtually first 11, and therefore as you say Snooty, this has to go down of one of the biggest shocks of all time!!!
Robbie Savage has just said it's the biggest upset in his lifetime. Bigger than Wrexham beating Arsenal.
And so it is. All the famous ones like that, Hereford beating Newcastle, Colchester beating Leeds, Sutton beating Coventry were all home games. I'm struggling to think of a team going to a place like Stamford Bridge and pumping them in their own back yard like Bradford have today.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »