Thread Rating:
Rangers' fixtures, TV matches & Streams
Trus, it's none of his business and you don't need to justify yourself to anybody.
There's a definite insidious undercurrent from some of them now. It's becoming noticeable.

You're right, TWG. I know I can count myself as a Rangers fan. My head is held high, no matter what they insinuate. Thumb up
Jesus I was just asking if the guy was going down for the replay FFS yous really need to lighten up.

I thought we were taking about Wick v Linlithgow?? When did the rangers get mentioned??
Jumping to conclusions again, I see. Maybe think about reading the thread before jumping in with both feet. F*cking moron. Doh
Again what conclusion did i jump to??
It's the new obsession! How many games do you attend.
What the feck are ye on about I was asking if the guy was going down for the replay that's all.
I posted a Cricfree link for the last match (Dumbarton 0-6 Rangers), but was dubious about doing this as it opened with a redirect to a download video site. That download site would have made it my home page if I had done the download ...

I did not proceed with the download.

Henceforth I will only post streams from Feed2All, so it is goodbye to Cricfree.
AVFC RFC SAFC
I have just gone to the X10 Hosting link (the second one) Worthing posted and it has come up with 'Account Suspended'.

SSN announced (on TV) about a week ago that the Cup tie will be shown on SKY :

SFA Cup Round 5, Saturday 06/02/2016 : Rangers v Kilmarnock, KO 12:30 hours, SKY

... but this match is not listed on the SSN or on Rangers' websites atm, 18/01/2016.
AVFC RFC SAFC
20/01/2016 : Update, this match is now listed for TV on the SSN website.

SFA Cup Round 5, Saturday 06/02/2016 : Rangers v Kilmarnock, KO 12:30 hours, SKY.
AVFC RFC SAFC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »