Thread Rating:
Sevco
(31-12-2023, 22:33)0762 Wrote: The Huns trying to force it upon the SFA to act AGAIN!!!??? THIS IS BLATANT BULLYING AND IT'S EFFECTIVE!!; they haven’t had a penalty awarded against them in a league game for two years. During that time they must have been awarded a couple of dozen pks, some of them as soft as putty i.e. non pks!! Yet they don’t get one yesterday and chaos ensues. Could've conceded one v Celtic on another day btw - shock of shocks if that had happened eh!!!! This isn’t right and they shouldn’t be allowed to act like this. The SPL and the SFA need to tell them to shut it or face disciplinary action, including points deducted. We can’t have the "tail wagging the dog" like this TBF!! No footie club in Scotland should be allowed to administer in any way, shape or form, and yet the power of Sevco is there for all to see together with their sense of entitlement while "wee" clubs like Hibs, Hertz, Aberdeen, Dundee etc have had some cracking VAR decisions given against them and hardly a squeak uttered compared with these poisonous charlatans whose footie club is definitely gonna financially crash as their secretly hidden massive debts continue rising regardless. Hence the desperation to get every decision given to them in a long term exercise to assist them to have every chance to win a league title and particularly in tightly-fought matches v lesser opponents. Lastly, if the SFA/SPL don't wanna tackle this issue, then I think the complaint (a heated topic in Scot footie circles at the mo, but not on the BBC or Hun media press!!) should be directed at FIFA as there is a huge damning list of  historical tv video footage/evidence to expose the whole ref scandal covering the unbalanced goings-on in RFC matches on a regular basis.

The absolute nerve of these scumbags to cry conspiracy here is unbelievable. There was a blatant penalty in that game but it was down the other end and the hun players reaction showed he expected it to be awarded. No mention of that though. Moaning about the SFA not acting during a public holiday. Absolute nutjobs.

ts funny how the huns weren't screaming for transparency when collum allowed their goal v livingston to stand. if we are having full transparency and audio being released then lets have it for every club. We have been absolutely robbed this season on several occasions by VAR and no one has given a feck about it.

Then you have Aberdeen being denied a penalty in the LC final, Motherwell the other week, the multiple handballs in the box by goldson , the softest pks awarded to them for the slightest infractions in their games v hertz, and Aberdeen .....not before we get to their world record with penalties being awarded against them. The"statistical anomaly"

This isn't a scab they should be picking at, but hopefully they will because if Scottish football cleans up its act they will be the biggest loser.

Collum was never involved in another rangers game for a year after Gerrard set the dog whistle on him, i suspect that will be the result again.
(01-01-2024, 11:34)St Charles Owl Wrote: Welcome back 0762!!

My response is just a one-off end of the year reply to a hugely contentious issue that has been simmering in Scottish footie for a very long time. It's not a new topic at all. For me personally, there are far more important issues in life (at home and abroad) than 11 guys kicking a football and that's a fact. Good to still have a passing interest, but I won't be on this board anytime soon TBF!
Still, all the best to everyone during this upcoming new year 2024 and lets pray for peace, fairness, respect and true justice (also pray for the poor wee innocent victims, and others, of unjustified war activities!!) plus some positivity in a world that is crying out for a new world order that respects people and true humanitarian values set in a proper mission statement that can be enforced accordingly. If only eh!!!? Rolleyes
Holy xxxx - a penalty awarded against them- on the very game where a world record of non conceding penalties would have been created!!!

The cynic in me says that was done deliberately to spare some embarrassment, but on the other hand it will likely be another 60 games before another pk award against them in the league.
HerefordBull likes this post
Doubt it would have been given if it had been 0 . 0 going into injury time at the end of the game!
ritchiebaby and hibeejim21 like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Damn right it wouldn't.

Looking at the SFA statement, they make it quite clear the huns lied about what happened at the meeting to keep their fans flared up for longer. They have clearly asked for collum to be removed from their games as well, probably asked for a dream team of Dallas/muir/beaton for the rest of the season while they were at it. Interestingly the SFA also seem to be telling them to shut the xxxx up or face a disrepute charge.

The refs are finally rallying around collum now too. They know a huge target has been painted on his back by sevco and their media lapdogs. All because of an incident that wouldn't mattered anyway because THE SEVCO PLAYER WAS OFFSIDE.

What an absolute embarrassment the huns are, all to deflect they lost a football match (where they were pretty poor)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »