Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs, Sunday 11 April, KO 3.00pm
Rocky not covered in glory with that Arribo goal - a good initial save but what an error of judgement after that by the goalie!! Boyle given a yellow card running into their pen box and falling down on the challenge, IMO not a pk but a yellow card in this instance??? Really???

Nisbet in to score but does his usual and hits the ball past the post!! Hibs playing well but finishing and decision making (particularly Boyle!) in the last third as expected - crap!! HT 1-0
Both Hanlon and Nisbet should have scored - since the goal we have more than matched up to them. Interesting 2nd half ahead.
Clinical finishing not there Jim - that age old prob prevails in these kinda matches!!
2-0 down. Game over.
2-0 Rangers - a Kent strike and a good goal! Game over!! Thumb down IMO change it Ross FFS!! We've lost this match but lets move to an attacking mid formation and try to press more positively on to them!!

Ross finally makes a change!!Rolleyes Doidge off and Cadden on!!!??? Really positive (NOT!!!!!!!!). Broadcast done for me - time to do some gardening, had enough of this - the same of the same, deja vu!!

FT 2-1 and I've reviewed that disallowed Porteous headed goal - WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THAT GOAL!!!!!!????????????????? I've watched this incident from different angles and there was nothing wrong with the goal!! WTF!!! THAT IS NOW THREE TIMES FIXTURES V RANGERS WHERE HIBS HAVE BEEN "STITCHED UP" BY AN SFA ASSIGNED REFEREE!!!!!!Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down That must be a record surely???? I can't recall so many consecutive Hibs matches v them where refs keep giving them crucial decisions!!! The consistency of favour is unbelievable particularly at this stage of the season when they've won the Scot Prem title and that's it done.
Now listening to the comments on bbc Sportsound and all their pundits are as baffled as I am re that disallowed goal. Even their Hun guests cannae find a reason why that goal was not given!
Need to see that disallowed goal again but my initial feeling was the decision was wrong and the goal should have stood. But hey-ho they have done us in 3 of the games this season they might as well make it 4 Laugh Even some huns on twitter admitted the goal was good.

In the end a very good effort by the boys that should have merited a point. A bit more composure with the final ball/finish - particularly from Boyle - and we might have got a win.

Doidge was xxxx rubbish again.

https://twitter.com/kwr66/status/1381277...wsrc%5Etfw">. Yup nothing wrong with that.....Cheating bastards.
Porteous effort was fine and should have stood.

Our problem is often with the final ball and finishing and then any errors at the other end would be irrevelant.

Livingston game is massive in the race for third.

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Aye! AFC now only 4 pts behind Hibs. IMO we need another 3 pts and that should be enough! I still think Hibs will beat the Dons when we play them. Hibs are definitely a better team than them! Just watched their game v St Johnstone and they were really lucky to get away with a win in Perth - unimpressive TBF!! Re Doidgy , I've finally come to the conclusion that his position will be a factor in scuppering any aspirations we have of winning the Scottish Cup again as we don't have a decent replacement to galvanise our front line. A lack of consistent striking is still a big problem and I wish the likes of young Jamie Gullane had dramatically improved in form to be a serious threat to take over that twin striker role. The only option I can perceive for Ross is to finally decide on what is his most solid back to front line up but bearing in mind that goals win games esp in cup ties.
Noticed on the highlights that Robertson only blew for a foul when the ball hit the net at the disallowed goal. Not one sevco player didn't think it was a valid goal.

Blatant.
I'm convinced they are similarly set up to win the Scottish Cup with refs backing them all the way for their league and cup double unless Celtic really "show up" and "do them" comprehensively on Sunday in spite of the efforts of their ever faithful ref fraternity. They have almost a 100% record on ref decisions re pks against them (only one pk given to St Mirren in a December League Cup QF!) and red cards (zilch all season!Thumb down). I notice nobody in the sports media saying that much re this issue. Even that disallowed Hibs goal on Sunday was seriously questioned as a dubious decision but nobody going there - another dodgy ref decision, one of many that we've observed in the past 6 months and all "swept under the carpet" as though all is normal. Unbeaten Rangers (apart from St Mirren defeat) and attached to that record is this long list of ref decisions where Rangers have benefitted "at every turn". Both retrospective red cards to them v Hibs and Saint Johnstone were an insult where they were the main beneficiary AGAIN with 11 Rangers players still remaining on the field of play compliments of another obliging SFA assigned ref. Lastly I chuckled at that report in the Evening News last week where a Hibs player had suggested that he could be punched in the face by a Rangers player in the RFC pen box and reckoned the referee would not award a pk to Hibs. So this issue is definitely out there in the footie profession, not just with the fans!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »