Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs, Sunday 11 April, KO 3.00pm
This would be absolutely perfect if Hibs managed to finally beat Rangers at Ibronx on Sunday thereby cementing their 3rd place position in the Scot Prem. As well as Ryan Jack still missing in midfield, they are gonna be weakened on their right flank as Paterson will be suspended (4 x deserved match bans!) due to COVID non-compliance that he can't deny and no matter how much his manager keeps whining about it!! Therefore lets focus on that position! I'm curious to see who the SFA assigned ref is this time around as most Hibs fans like myself are well aware that we've been "stitched up" in the last two matches v them by either incompetent or downright biased referees. Lets hope this match is not blessed by Golum, Madden, Clancy, McLean or Beaton but don't "hold your breath" in anticipation. They've won the Scot Prem now. So maybe whoever officiates this match will now be operating to a different agenda and the normal rules of footie!! One can only live in hope. Anyway, I hope JR deploys a tight midfield strategy similar to the last time we played them at Ibronx but don't show them too much respect. I wanna beat them and hopefully do it with a bit of style if we can manage it. But in order to do that we need to score the requisite goals. One thing I have perceived re Rangers is the fact they don't like playing Hibs. So keeping this game "tight" for as long as poss is imperative. If I had my way I'd ask our goalie to wear a skull cap just to "wind them up" that they didnae get away with that kinda head assault on a goalie but it took a Euro ref to finally send off one of their players, indeed two in the same match and they got stuffed unlike in Scot footie!! C'mon Hibs! Lets end their unbeaten run that has been complimented by a good number of dodgy Scottish referees this season!!

GGTTH
We will get feck all from the officials as per usual v them. We all know the script by now.

Gerrard is an absolute dickhead of the highest order, a grade A walloper. He badly needs taken down a peg or two.
0762, HerefordBull, ritchiebaby like this post
Stranger things have happened and we need luck and a tighter defense ( if Kent et al get as much space as we gave a couple of the QotS players then I think they won't be as wasteful),  but here's hoping. Thumb up

'mon Hibs, lets do this. Smile

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
We'll have to rely on Boyle and Doidge being on top form to pressurise the Rangers defence. There could be a few goals in this game as our defence does not look the most secure. Another 3-2 for Hibs would be just perfect.

GGTTH
Cabbage is still good for you
Tavernier got injured so Patterson suddenly became a key player for them at about the same time as he was caught breaching lockdown. At that point the SFA were banning players quickly after their breach remember ? Then suddenly it became a matter of 3 months. Despite the police having established everything..

Patterson will start against us because the huns have played the system and because the SFA have turned a blind eye. More should get getting made of this.

Gerrard saying he shouldn't be banned as he's a decent prospect internationally is xxxx preposterous. I expect nothing less from that clown, but he really should be winding his neck in. The boys got it wrong and he has to face the music, its not going to kill his career.
ritchiebaby, HerefordBull, 0762 like this post
I notice Celtic's John Kennedy is one of the few people who is rightly questioning the way this whole delayed action has been administered by the SFA and Celtic also look like they are facing a player/players who could be playing against them in a Scot Cup tie - ridiculous and inconsistent with previous punishments re COVID breaches! IMO it is also the impudence of Gerrard in actually questioning this ban and not "taking his medicine" like other managers have done it abeit with a bit of complaint but no appeal as such. I'd luv to see the SFA imposing the full ban after this cheeky c### trying to play "hard ball" re this issue but they won't because they appear to be influenced (or infiltrated) in some way when it comes to dealing with this toxic Scot footie club.
Like all the authorities in Sottish Football, associations through to refs etc, they are scared to upset the "famous" Gerrard............clown Doh
"FOREVER UNITED"
I love how they broke their social media ban to highlight racism to pay tribute to a Royal with some ...ahem....racist views. Laugh
16 year old Ethan Laidlaw makes the bench!
Only change from last week is Marciano back in between the sticks.
We are all over the place at the moment - 1 nil down to the huns, Roofe had one chalked off too - looking at the replay it was the right call.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »