Thread Rating:
Celtic v Rangers
Had a score on El Fuddalo and broony both getting yellow carded at 3/1.

Easy money, especially with Gollum as ref. Laugh Wish I'd put more on now.
0762 likes this post
And sadly another distraction crops up re the fat boy being racially abused after finally "breaking his duck" by scoring his 1st ever goal against the Hoops.
Looks like Broony is joining Stephen Glass as the new Aberdeen management team.
I heard this piece of news but I still wonder if Celtic will counter that move by offering something similar but more attractive. I gather he's a good friend of Stephen Glass but fairly comfortable living in Edinburgh and then heading up to the "granite city"? A case of watch this space.
Broony does indeed sign a two year pre-contract with the Dons. It is a curious management duo that we can only wait n see how it unfolds in the next couple of seasons. All about results IMO and difficult to predict!
Looks like he planning on playing on for another season as well.
Apparently trying to sign Leigh Griffiths for next season as well. Possibly a Broony influence in this move but again I have my doubts that Leigh will wanna go north to the Dons as I gather that he is actually a "homer" and would like to stay securely in Edinburgh, preferably returning to Hibs. But do Hibs need a striker in the summer? I'd say yes and the fact he's still a Hibs fan could decide it.
Griffiths would be a good signing for us and at least we know he would give 100% for us every game - unlike some of the players we have. Griffiths played some of his best football for us and I don't think he got a real chance to establish himself in the Celtic team.
It' annoying to think we could have signed him had the board, Rod, been prepared to put another £100.000 or so in the kitty to secure his transfer.
Things might turn out well for us yet.
GGTTH.
0762 likes this post
I can reflect back to some cracking goals that Leigh scored with real joy as a player and fan of Hibs. One of my memorable Sparky goals was actually in one of the fantastic Hibs comebacks after going 3-0 down by HT v Falkirk in a Scot Cup semi-final a couple of years before our epic Scot Cup triumph v Rangers in 2016. He also had no qualms or nervousness v playing Hertz and scoring against them - my type of Hibs striker with nae excuses re playing badly against them - didnae need anybody tae motivate him in "burying" Hertz with the requisite goals.
ritchiebaby likes this post
He's a brilliant striker at his best, but Leighs fitness has been an absolute joke this season.

Much is going to depend on the next celtic manager, but if he doesn't fancy him I think we might see him back at easter road before too long.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »