Thread Rating:
COVID violations at Ibrox!! What gives with Scot footie breaches again??
If by chance it goes "tits up" because of these c#### antics, wowww, how the Scot population will turn against them and their bolshie footie club "big time" - for starters, I'd end their season early (incl their Europa League campaign) - END OF, FINITO!! With an additional message of "WHO GIVES A F### ABOUT 11 GUYS WHO ARE FORTUNATE ENOUGH KICKING A FOOTBALL ON A PITCH DURING A CHALLENGING PANDEMIC"!!!!!Thumb down A case of "in with the tackety boots" because they've not been listening keenly enough!!!!!
Incredibly the SFA still haven't dealt with the sevco 5 Laugh
They're still in the Cup, jim, so they can't be dealt with. It's part of the "agreement".

Just noticed that the "Sevco 5" have had their appeals dismissed and will serve 6-game bans after all with 2 suspended until next season.

Rangers must have a shocking disciplinary record by now and should be taken to task for it - a 25 points deduction?  Whistle

Sorry, newhaven, I couldn't do a separate post
HerefordBull likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Laugh

That is unbelievably,blatantly crooked. Tavernier is of course fit again.
These players were done by the cops months ago, In all my years of watching football I have never known such a drawn out process in dealing with an offence.

Just pure corruption. Clubs should be calling it out, but understandably everyone wants to keep their windows intact.
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
I've challenged bbc Sportsound on a number of occasions re issues just like that one. They are so toxic - they have factions of fans who hate anything and anybody - racist, sectarian and violent with it. Their footie club even intimidates people who oppose them - what message does that send out to these nut jobs who support them?? The bbc generally just wanna talk about the footie and all the great things Gerrard and RFC have achieved this season while their footie reporters conveniently "tuck away" the huge issue re why a Scot footie club can "borrow, borrow, borrow until the cows come home" and are now massively in debt!!!???? Plus the ongoing ban of the bbc by these c####!! How long has that form of intimidation gone on for and nobody challenging it or debating it!!??
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g...t-57133503

Just what we all expected.
Scenes in Glasgow city centre yesterday were appalling and disgusting, Manchester redux.... Although watching the tramps knocking lumps out of each other as the evening progressed was quite amusing....I mean who else actually engages in that kind of behaviour ?

I felt most sorry for the shoppers and bystanders in Glasgow yesterday, who were just trying to enjoy a semblance of normal life while these animals behaved like that, and of course the famous anti-racist supporters suddenly forgot about all that with their vile chants about catholics, seig heils and harassment of asians.

xxxx scum.
From Rangers FC website - "Sadly, a small minority of people behaved inappropriately and in a manner not reflective of our support. Some of the scenes were unacceptable and have besmirched the good name of Rangers Football Club." This appeared in the last paragraph of a self-congratulatory statement.

The Club obviously live in their own little Covid bubble, because the behaviour of their fans in Glasgow on Saturday exactly reflect the behaviour of their support. Rangers do not have a good name to be besmirched, because the Club themselves can/will not take a decisive stance against these fans. They should have stated that in no circumstances should Rangers fans congregate in numbers against Covid regulations and only then could the Club be justified in taking any inch of moral high ground.

Their record with regard to the breaking of Covid regulations by the Club's employees, mostly players, is certainly nothing to be proud of anyway.
Footage of their players singing sectarian songs during their title "party"..... Including surprisingly the anti-racist campaigner Glen Kamara.

Scottish Football should have taken the chance to bury this cancer back in 2012.
Funny how Morelos and Patterson (again) both getting COVID away from ibrox now - despite sevco's constant and unpunished breaking of protocol.

Must be a close season variant.
ritchiebaby likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »