Thread Rating:
Reading v The Owls SBC Match Thread
12 games left and we still need 7 more wins ...even in a shit hot month we would struggle ...5 us more likely with a few draws thrown in I guessing at best we can get 18pts which will see us relegated and looking at the next 3 games I don't see more than 4pts here either !

And as for the pub league ...well that looks more like the championship use too every season ...and we all know we won't be taking anything at places like portsmouth sunderland ipswich to name a few !
Our lot will just get bullied in the pub league.
and complicated
I actually think Bannan and reach could boss the pub league should we get rid off shit such as harris and minge ...but we won't we we expect the manager to firm a midfield with the same type of shit ...
Our longest ever losing streak is 8 games (2000-2001 season), our current run is 6, good chance of breaking that record with these clowns.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
BML Update:

Owlkev & Stateside get a Smartass for the score/scorer

BML Updated
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »