Thread Rating:
St Johnstone v Hibs, Sat 6 March, KO 3.00pm
Aye 0762, we are third having played some of the most eye bleeding football I have seen from Hibs ever. Celtic and Lennon lost their toys out the pram early on so it was only ever when sevco would win it and not if.

Standard has been p*ss poor and not a good advert for Scottish football.
0762 likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
I've previously commented that there are a number of top teams in England's National league who would overcome most of the teams that currently play in the Scot Premiership - that is how crap it is! They would also give Rangers a "serious game of footie" mainly because their defences are organised and are far more durable compared with some of the Mickey Mouse defending I've observed throughout the season up here in Scotland - the number of random gaffes accountable to players throughout the Scot Prem down the months is absolutely jaw-dropping TBF and it reflects a general demise and drop in standards that are indeed embarrassing esp when one considers it to be called a professional footie league!!??? Aye - in name only!! Lastly it is also worth highlighting again that the team currently at the "top of the tree", Rangers FC, is sitting on a "mountain of debt" - that is effectively one of the big factors re how they got there and the debt is still rising as we debate!!! Maybe all the Scot Prem footie clubs should just "borrow beyond their limits" and then the general standard of the game will rise to some kinda reputable level of footie eh!!!?? On reflection - don't think so!! Lets not forget the "lessons from the past" - Livingston FC, Dunfermline Ath FC, Gretna (one of the worst footie stories of all time!), Dundee FC, Hertz (a whisker away from total obliteration, all of their own making and ill-advised unreasonable ambition!!) and of course one of the big scandals of 21st century Scot footie - Glasgow Rangers FC's demise to the bottom rung of the football pyramid and consequent loss of reputation and official name/title.
"Man filmed performing sex act outside Ibrox amid Rangers celebrations sparks police probe"

Always knew they were a bunch of wankers. Laugh

(07-03-2021, 18:38)newhavenhibby Wrote: Aye 0762, we are third having played some of the most eye bleeding football I have seen from Hibs ever. Celtic and Lennon lost their toys out the pram early on so it was only ever when sevco would win it and not if.  

Standard has been p*ss poor and not a good advert for Scottish football.

Yup.

Its been a time of unprecedented challenge for the clubs though. It's lucky that we got any football at all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »