Thread Rating:
Ross Co v Hibs, Sat 13 February, KO 3.00pm
This is a good chance for Hibs to apply a bit of "pay back" to John Hughes Staggies team after that recent embarrassing defeat at ER Stadium. I reckon they have lost their best player, Ross Stewart, who was transferred to Sunderland AFC. So that augurs well in the lead up to this match esp as Hibs confidence levels have been boosted by some excellent recent results that have elevated Hibs up to 3rd place in the Scot Prem and still having an outside chance of catching up on Celtic's second place. I think the same starting line up is in order apart from possibly resting Gogic and opting for a hi-press midfield strategy.

GGTTH
Any news on Gogic and Irvine? If still not fit we will have to change the line up unfortunately.

We could do with Newell getting back fit again.

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
I thought their injuries were minor ailments rather than anything more serious than that? I hope so but can only wait n see. Re Newell's injury, his unexpected long absence has been annoying mainly because he was Hibs best-performing mid player up to the point when he picked up that injury.
"Record" reporting game is called off due to a frozen pitch, so will give time for injuries to heal.
"FOREVER UNITED"
Yup game off.
We're maybe better not playing - Aberdeen draw and Livingston lose! Time for injuries to heal and get ready for a couple of perfectly winnable home games. Things have been going well in the last couple of weeks.

GGTTH
HerefordBull likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »