Thread Rating:
Hibs v Rangers, 27 Jan, KO 7.45pm
Honestly think they are trying to stay in the competition if they kick up enough shit. Fecking no chance
Slavia have made a criminal complaint too I notice, and lame brain Goldson (who kicked a guy on the ground and should have been red carded himself) basically backed up SPs version of events inadvertently.

I had to play back the interview to be sure I heard correctly. That the sevco players waited 45 minutes to confront and indeed assault one of the Slavia players with the full co-operation of those who run the club. UEFA should be handing them a hefty fine.

Have the SFA even dealt with the covid 5 yet ? No course not, they need a RB at the moment don't they ?
0762 likes this post
Kudela receives a 10 game ban for racial abuse. Roofe gets a 4 game ban for an horrific on-pitch assault and Kamara gets a 3 game ban for a premeditated off-pitch assault. Am I alone in thinking that the world has gone mad?

It seems that a potentially career-ending assault is deemed half as serious as some name-calling. I am strongly in favour of kicking racism out, but not as much as kicking dangerous foul play out.
hibeejim21 and 0762 like this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Yep! A case of the "punishment fits the crime"? Not really eh! As said in a previous thread, another racist story "stole the headlines" in the media and appears to have influenced UEFA to judge it in this way even though an element of proof was sketchy.
If UEFA were really serious about kicking racism out, there would have been 10 match bans for Roofe and Kamara for the violent conduct and Prague would have been disqualified from the tournament. However there is no real deterrent to other clubs and players for all that went on at Ibrox that night. Like many things in society it is just papering over the cracks in appearance to be doing something, but in reality won't change anything.
hibeejim21 likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Yet when hibs play at ibrox their fans will subject our players to sectarian chants and abuse and not an eye will be batted.
These xxxx just aren't for real.
HerefordBull likes this post
Aye Jim, you have to laugh at the irony of it all. Taking the anti race stance today but will be "up to their knees in Fenian blood" as soon as their moronic fans are let back in. You couldn't make it up!
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
(15-04-2021, 12:02)newhavenhibby Wrote: Aye Jim, you have to laugh at the irony of it all. Taking the anti race stance today but will be "up to their knees in Fenian blood" as soon as their moronic fans are let back in.  You couldn't make it up!

Rangers Fan : Racism is awful and must be clamped down on.
Also Rangers Fan : The famines over why don't you go home ?

They are moaning about UEFA not taking racism seriously, but they clearly do. They have closed parts of ibrox stadium down for exactly that.
One must also add an awareness of the "true form"/hypocrisy of Rangers fans when reflecting back to lotsa them protesting when their own players were "taking the knee" at the start of season 2020-21. Also look at the recent vile comments/hate messages that the Slavia goalie, Kolar, endured on SM from lotsa these c#### such as, "he should have kicked your head in" or "he should have broken your spine"????? Disgusting people but most of us knew all about their "poison"; we've debated it long enough before Slavia ever arrived on the scene. And using the usual ploy, the "offended party card", is shameless and reeks of hypocrisy - very convenient for RFC! The biggest laugh is the fact that Kamara may well be hauled up by the Glesca Polis on an assault charge! What about other RFC associates being similarly dealt with for being complicit in carrying out this offence???
hibeejim21 likes this post
(14-04-2021, 22:39)ritchiebaby Wrote: Kudela receives a 10 game ban for racial abuse. Roofe gets a 4 game ban for an horrific on-pitch assault and Kamara gets a 3 game ban for a premeditated off-pitch assault. Am I alone in thinking that the world has gone mad?

It seems that a potentially career-ending assault is deemed half as serious as some name-calling. I am strongly in favour of kicking racism out, but not as much as kicking dangerous foul play out.

Totally agree.

Enabling an assault on a member of a visiting team in the manner that rangers clearly did after the game should see them in deep shit with the authorities and the police.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »