Thread Rating:
January 2021 transfer news - who's in and who's out?
I dont understand how fans of other clubs rate Boyle so much, he has long ceased to be any kind of threat whatsoever. I'd happily punt him.

Nisbet and Porteous I'd rather stayed on. I think there is real potential with both of them.
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
Yep Jim. I share the same sentiments. As Bouncinghibees previously mentioned, Boyle stopped playiing for Hibs soon after he secured that four year contract last year. It would be perfect if we could punt him to a club that would buy out that contract.
Porteous deal done but Hibs reject the Nisbet offer and then Birmingham City officials quickly move and sign up Cosgrove from the Dons! IMO a potentially big loss in striking prowess/physicality to AFC! I'm wondering if that 25% sell on fee influenced Hibs to retain Nisbet although I also suspect he wanted to stay with Hibs just now for family reasons - staying close to home!
Rumours that clubs are in for Doig as well ?
Thought Cosgrove was going to Small Heath Alliance, not Millwall? .........they are interested in Nesbit but according to the Villa lads , SHA are strapped for cash at present so have to see how that pans out.

Millwall are in for Porteous but any official confirmation?

Doig I would expect to go to Smeltic.
"FOREVER UNITED"
Sorry, my mistake, corrected - Cosgrove apparently gone to Birmingham City. Re Porteous, I'm looking at an EFL newsfeed that says Hibs have accepted the offer. However, has Porteous and his agent "given it the nod"? The Doig position is an odd one in the fact a few Prem clubs are monitoring him as well. Re Celtic, it is reckoned they have LB options/cover and would leave Doig interest until the summer.
HerefordBull likes this post
Rumour is its English clubs looking at Doig.

Porto is lucky he is getting his move, after last night he could have been out the game for some time.
See the "fat boy" apparently offered a three match ban! Excellent news if confirmed but disnae benefit Hibs who should've been playing 10 man Rangers for most of that match on Wed night - RANGERS FC THE BENEFICIARY AGAIN!!!Thumb down
HerefordBull and ritchiebaby like this post
Looks like Birmingham City has come in with an improved £2.5M offer for Nisbet. So they've got Cosgrove and still hope to take Kevin Nisbet as well. I suspect Hibs will accept that deal considering they "forked out" £300k for him. Also note both he and Porteous rested on the subs' bench v United.
If thats true then Nisbet is away.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »