Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs, Sat 26 December, KO 12.30pm
Porteous clearly tripped in their pen box FFS - another strong pk claim overlooked again!!!!????????????

FT 1-0 and GOLUM YOU F##### WANKER - YOU'VE DONE HIBS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! BASTARD!!
Had a feeling the referee would be the key player today. Cheating, wee freaky looking bastard. Gerrard absolutely nobbled that dick ages ago when he called him out and the SFA disgracefully caved in. No one can seriously argue sevco wouldn't have got a pk for that first one. 2nd I'd need to see again.
Overall I thought we gave them a hard game in the end and could well have picked up a a point, 1st half we didn't do enough with the ball on the break.

Newell was really good, he's shown he has good quality to his game after a ropey start to his career at easter road.
Potential Scot Prem winners eh!! Not based on that load of shit (they do not look anything special!!) but they have "nobbled" referees "big time"!! Gotta give a "special mention" to Hibs young goalie, Barnes - did well and "kept his cool"! Also Porteous never "out of place" v them as opposed to Hanlon who had the first serious bit of defending in the pen box and sadly lost Hagi for the only goal.
Re Golum, remember he is the same ref who "done" us in the Scot Cup semi-final - compare the pk incidents with both "stonewallers" today at Ibronx!!! Thumb down He's a refereeing coward, pure n simple, and incompetent with it!
Correct.

It would seem head high karate kicks in the box are ok if you are a hun player. We all know what madden,mclean,dallas and Beaton are about but Collum is the worst because he is shit scared to officiate properly against them.

Its really annoying to have lost like that especially as sevco didnt really perform that well but we are definitely going on the right lines.
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
I challenge anyone to compile a list of ref decisions that have benefited Rangers FC this season and it is seriously big. Note they have not conceded a pk since the start of the season!! Why??? Also no red cards and I've observed incidents with Morelos that were clearly "straight red card" decisions! Why? I could go on but I challenge anyone who doubts this insinuation to start a list now and continue with it until season end. From today, start with that karate kick by Hagi in Rangers pen box - a stonewall pk for Hibs all day long but not for this cowardly referee, Golum! Number 2 on your list - Porteous clearly tripped by Tavernier in Rangers pen box while running to meet up with a corner kick - again a "stonewaller!! I'll guarantee you'll see similar incidents given "in reverse" to Rangers - THIS IS WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST IN SCOTTISH FOOTIE AT THE MO!! Indeed, there has actually been a lotta ref bias towards their good fortune for years when they had shitier teams than this one!!
It was always going to be a case of Hibs against 11 men plus a referee that won't give descions to opposition at ibrox, i thought we played well but missed Doidge ultimately, Newell was fantastic and young Doig was unfazed, think we are short of one or two players and should be in the market come January.
I agree! I think Hibs are two or three players short of a really good Scot Prem team. I notice the Dons have f##### well won again by the odd goal and taken over third spot. I ultimately wanna "bury their bogey" once and for all - gone on for far too long as far as I'm concerned and a physically improved Hibs team would go a long way to achieving that.
I was curious to listen to the comments on bbc Sportsound re this match and both pk incidents. Unsurprised by Neil McCann's dismissal of the high karate kick by Hagi in his own pen box - NOTHING SURPRISES ME RE THIS GUY'S COMMENTS, THIS TIME A HUN ONE while Mikey Stewart called it right as per the rules of footie - a stonewall pk all day long said Mikey and knows the rule that you don't have to kick an opponent's head off to be awarded a pk - it is dangerous play, pure n simple!
To add "salt to the wounds" I watched the brief highlights of the Dons' match v Saint Johnstone and BOYYYYY, observe the "nothing pen" awarded to AFC mins before HT and them losing 0-1 at that moment - this crap ref decision played a big part in lifting the Dons into the 3rd spot above Hibs!!Thumb down
Collums cowardice and blatant cheating is all the more galling when you see the Aberdeen result.
Seeing the porteous one again it too looks like a good shout that would likely have been given at the other end.

Mccann is a knob who failed at management and like so many of his ilk has fallen back on a career of being sucking up to rangers. Most of the BBC mob apart from Mikey Stewart and Willie Miller are in that bracket. Pat Bonner played for celtic I suppose but he is most definitely the kind of character that is not going to rock the boat
Don't forget Craig Levein - part of the "new order" in that bbc prog!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »