Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
How a guy, allegedly so brilliant, not to mention expensive, in his field had not seen, let alone worked out for himself what a complete dickhead Bodgit is before agreeing to defend him (at our expense) is beyond me. That he couldn't then work out what a dickhead he is once he was engaged to defend him beggars belief. The only thing funnier would have been if Braverman was defending him, then again she was busy booking flights to Rwanda for her and her mates in the RW Press. Pity they didn't keep them all there for a few years.

Yes, he and his firm are getting bloody well paid - but that's his reputation done potentially far more harm in the short term. Bodgit meanwhile will trouser the same amount in fees and more for another talk about 'Peppa Pig World' or the 'Spongebob Square Pants Experience' somewhere in the States and they'll all think he's brilliant because he's got a posh English accent.

The CONS now have another dilemma as it's pretty obvious they (nearly) all think he's a busted flush. There's still a few blowing smoke up his arse (about 20 at the last count?). If the Committee recommend sitting him on the naughty step for more than 10 days, then that will trigger a recall byelection. That means they have to fund his campaign, show their arses (maybe not their bare arses though) on the Town Hall steps and all that. On the other hand if it's less, then they can go on ignoring him (to some extent) but know he'll drop something that looks, like, smells like and has been polished like a big fat turd sprinkled with glitter in their laps at any point before the next GE.

That will include taking any opportunity to get himself in front of a news camera or onto a political programme to push his own version of whatever bollox he wants to spout off about (usually, The EU, Brexit, Norn Iron, Ukraine for starters). Surely Putin can find him a chair at one of those bloody long tables of his and keep him quiet for a while? After all, he and his mates have paid enough into his and the Tory Party coffers to owe us another little favour by now?

Or did it all come from Ukraine Oligarchs? Nah!

Or spout even more bollox in Lagos apparently.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...t-his-desk

Still struggling with that truth serum.

"Johnson’s appearance in Lagos is the latest in a long line of speaking engagements for the private sector. He has received £2.5m as an advance for speeches, meaning he received earnings, hospitality and donations worth more than £5m in the first six months after leaving office.

As well as a lucrative tour of the global speaking circuit since exiting No 10, addressing investors in the technology behind cryptocurrency, insurers and investment bankers, he has taken more than £500,000 as an advance for a memoir. At the same time, he has stayed on in his main job as MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip."
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Most folk with more than two braincells to rub together had pretty much worked this out for themselves.
Have to wonder how many braincells those that voted for this chancer have between them though.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/a...is-johnson

What's going on now is just a continuation of his methods, he never had any policies or plans in the first place and the Tory Cabinet is still full of wingnuts.
A guide to cask ale.

As previously commented, "Johnson should be arrested, placed in front of a strict, impartial court judge, and convicted for crimes against the country" in my humble opinion, but it won't happen! Indeed, there will still be enough dimwits who continue to shamelessly back this shameless egotistical moron of an ex-PM.
Johnson steps down as an MP with immediate effect.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Now get him arrested and jailed.

See you next Thursday.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
It would have been far nicer to see the electorate hand him his arse on a plate but the Privileges Committee appear to have beaten them to it. Dozy Dorries jumped ship too when she realised she wasn't getting a nice new ermine collared cape. For someone who kissed his arse and licked his balls in all but name for so long, I think she's maybe a tad miffed.

Thing is with this so called honours list - the BBC website says no sitting MP's have been given peerages so they don't trigger by-elections. So, er, what are Ree-Smogg and Priti Bloody Hopeless if they are not sitting MP's?
A guide to cask ale.

I notice his France based dad didn't receive that promised peerage that his son was gonna bestow on him. I'm guessing Rishi Sunak probably had a say in that blocker although he has already "taken the piss" re his chosen royal honours given to the likes of Rees-Smog and Priti biased!! What have these people done apart from sooking up his arse up to now and pissing off a lotta people in this country for obvious reasons !!??
Blocked that and his sister but didn't block all the other Crims that had been fined for partying like it was 1999. Then again, he got fined for it too so hard for him to take the moral high ground, er the ground that's two feet below a molehill that is.
A guide to cask ale.

The words he's used, such as "kangaroo court" shows that he holds Parliament and it's processes in contempt. The committee he is slagging off, he and all the other MP's voted for in the first place and 3 of the 5 members of it are Conservative MP's, but he chose to slag off only one of them, that happens to be a Labour MP. She doesn't get the casting vote over the other 4 even if she is The Chair.

The man is vile, he's a liar and a sexist one at that. He should be barred from any public office for life and after the criminal way he behaved during Covid (far more the way he gave away our money to his cronies, didn't react to anything in a timely manner and hence killed 10's of thousands than his propensity for partying), should be locked up for life.
0762 and Lord Snooty like this post
A guide to cask ale.

Correction, there are 7 members of the Privileges Committee and 4 are Conservatives

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commons_Se...Privileges
A guide to cask ale.

Johnson also confirming what a coward he is. Clearly found guilty of misleading Parliament, he didn't wanna formally "face the music", and confirmed again he is a cad, a chancing bastard. What also becomes clear re this latest action by Johnson, is that he doesn't wanna be associated with failure, and being seen as a loser! Hence he severs his MP status, doesn't formally face his judge and jury - ALL ABOUT THE OPTICS, not me guv!! This is like a smaller British "mirror image" of Trump's antics in America - two narcissists: both horrible, despicable populists playing their political games to match up to their altar-egos, and doing a lotta damage to the countries in which they reside. As said previously, they should be locked up together and the prison key thrown away!! As for a political return for either of these morons?? There should be no possibility of that actually happening in a fully accountable society of any country in the world - an absolute disgrace with huge questions raised re the factions of people who appear to be obsessed with such moronic behaviour that should not be tolerated in any way or form!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »