Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest, mhmm

Apologies to Simon and Garfunkel for using those words out of context
ritchiebaby likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
[Image: 1657441395043?e=1660176000&v=beta&t=6bZM...pbZ0eWxa4Y]

Why not? His policies make more sense than the 11 or 12 jokers that just want to carry on where Bodgit left off. They agreed to, supported and voted for every lie, every piece of bs and every piece of legislation that affects our rights that he's sneaked through Parliament whilst throwing dead cats on the table.

Which single one of them will be any different?

So far it's all about tax cuts or the lack of, none of which have been properly costed, it's all about, I'll promise this today, I might do something else tomorrow when the sums don't add up. Wow, that's a big change in direction isn't it?
Lord Snooty and 0762 like this post
A guide to cask ale.

Mo Farah. Sorry, Sir Mo Farah.

Do we assume that if he weren't a national treasure, he'd be on the next flight to Rwanda?

And will any of the Tory leadership candidates be brave enough to stand up and say that this is what should happen?
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I believe the Home Office has already said it's a none issue in his case - of course, by the time he comes to retirement age .....

Meanwhile other kids trafficked here in the last year or so - form an orderly queue on the plane steps please.
A guide to cask ale.

I cant believe any of them want it considering where the uk is heading. The only possible reason is to line their own and their mates pockets now that Boris has shown the most brazenly corrupt, enormous grifts and unthought of levels of incompetence wont be punished.

The rest of us can go and rot.
Well anybody who watched PM's questions today saw Sir Keir expose all the tax dodging chancers with a number of questions "taking the piss" out of Johnson (and the rest of the unscrupulous chancers around him!!) who impudently went through his usual "dodge the question routine" as he didn't wanna debate the non-dom exposure and the offshore accounts covering his criminal gang, some of them leadership candidates btw, sitting in the same row where he is seated. Unbelievably crass Brit politics in full view and Johnson's outrageously impudent performance just confirmed the Westminster system of govt is well n truly broken - THIS PM CLOWN SHOULDN'T BE IN SITU AND ANY POLITICALLY SAVVY CITIZEN OF THIS TIN-POT GOVERNED COUNTRY CAN SEE THAT!! What a shocker, but nothing new from this bastard of a PM.
There's lies, lies, damned lies and Johnson.

If he turns up at the last PMQ before summer recess he'll have lied about this one being his last too.

So what's new?
A guide to cask ale.

Truss embodies the word "gormless" so perfectly.

Her speech where she scolds the British people for importing 2/3s of their cheese is right up there with "i have a dream"...... In her imagination.
She's at least a tanner short of a full shilling that woman.
A guide to cask ale.

Sunak must be about 3 and a half foot tall, yet he always looks the tallest in any photo of the candidates. Weird.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »