Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
Good to see Bob the Builder was back out with his spirit level again today Thumb up

Can we build it? Not in a million ferkin' years, stop lying about it.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
It's just a regurgitated failed Tory policy going back years. It was crap when it was announced by David Cameron and it's crap now. Boris is so bereft of ideas, he's pinching this one and passing it off as his. Will these new homes be served by eco-friendly boilers, pushing the price up and requiring thousands of new engineers who haven't been employed or trained yet, pushing up the price yet again?
0762 and hibeejim21 like this post
Cabbage is still good for you
"Palantir is on track to become the underlying operating system for the entire NHS"

God help us.
(10-06-2022, 19:02)hibeejim21 Wrote: "Palantir is on track to become the underlying operating system for the entire NHS"

God help us.

I agree - it'll eventually cost you far more than the extortionate parking fees to go and get your treatment/diagnoses while they monetarise your data to some other bunch of American leeches - but will it actually run on all those Windows 7 computers with the 1 GHz or slower CPUs, 256k of RAM and enough hard disk storage for what amounts these days to a couple of newspaper pages of data?
A guide to cask ale.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/mp...8ff8751a2c

More Tory cronies and good buddies making a packet out of the green subsidy this time! Rolleyes What next eh??
How the hell does anyone get away with the con-job of burning wood and labelling it as green "Carbon Neutral" fuel? It sends as much CO2 up in the air as burning any other carbon based fuel, yet they get subsidised for burning this one.
A guide to cask ale.

So after the humiliation of Bojo and Patel with the Rwanda flight farce - where some of the most vulnerable people are to be shipped off to Africa with no method for their return even if their case for asylum is upheld - they are talking up the brexiters favourite mantra, "lets leave the ECHR because human rights are a european fing"

Actually they can't as it underpins the good Friday agreement and our EU free trade deal for a start off.

So just xxxx off and die you useless,heartless c*nts.
0762, theo_luddite, Lord Snooty like this post
It's a vicious Brit govt with a fatally wounded leader and going nowhere fast, but displaying their fascist qualities in so many instances - A BUNCH OF HORRIBLE PEOPLE AS DESCRIBED IN MANY A THREAD BEFORE THIS ONE!!! Thumb down The Rwanda fiasco, the NI Protocol farce and the erosion of our human rights by a bunch of morons who do not have any regard for the "rule of law" or anyone else but themselves. These people make Thatcher comparable with St Francis who she revered in her poem before entering 10 Downing Street in 1979. Their shocking ultra-right behaviour "knows no bounds" and I truly wish they would f### off away with their shameless lies and corrupt behaviour, just GTF away from terrorising this country any more!!! There is clear tension in Tory ranks now that the "cat is out the bag" re Johnson's shenanigans, and others, being exposed. The former Tory Chairman, Chris Patten, recently said, "We don't have a Conservative govt at all, but an English nationalist party which is populist, BUT FATALLY WITHOUT BEING POPULAR!!! Indeed!!! How are the rump Tories in the north feeling now ehhhhh???? The Union is dead, England is dead and caught up in irrelevance, nostalgia and isolation with the Brit govt about to break international treaties over Northern Ireland PLUS LOTSA OTHER CONFRONTATIONAL ISSUES ATTACHED TO THIS HORRIBLE GOVT THAT MAKES THE UK NOW SEEN AS UNTRUSTWORTHY, MENDACIOUS AND A PARIAH STATE!!! How on earth has it ended up in such a terrible and irreparable mess under these shameless RW c####!!!?? Brexit?? It was certainly a big factor in opening the way for these ultra RW morons to usurp their own govt and political party!!
Calm, down, calm down Big Grin

After being ripped a new arse in The Grauniad, and by the few MP's that have a few gonads left and I don't doubt others, but not checked yet, his er, Independent? adviser has packed his bags and gone away.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...e-grilling

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...-authority
A guide to cask ale.

And complete with a stinging rebuke to Boris Johnson, who Lord Geidt feels that Boris, as usual, tried to wriggle out of responsibility with a thinly-veiled reference to "miscommunication" between departments. No chance of any "miscommunication" in Lord Geidt's letter of resignation.
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »