Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
(28-04-2022, 22:31)theo_luddite Wrote: I take it she was sat in a tank's turret whilst giving that speech and wearing her Russian (er) hat from her recent trip to the Kremlin where she showed off her prowess at geography?

To be honest I wouldn't trust her to give a speech that meant owt that mattered about the Crumlin Road let alone The Kremlin and/or Kiev.

She's bragging about how the UK will pursue a policy to remove Russia from Ukraine despite not having any means to do so. She doesnt give a xxxx, its all soundbites and bluster.

This is a woman that thought british people enjoying european cheeses was a "disgrace" ffs.

Meanwhile the clowntramp was reprimanded yesterday by the head of Polish army for telling the Russians that Ukrainian soldiers were training in Poland, and on tv the UK defence minister was telling Russia that targets in Russia will be hit.

xxxx nuts.
Any fool can see the war in Ukraine is their "get out of jail card" and they don't give a f### about the horrific events happening in Ukraine. The past shameless antics of Truss and Johnson tell us everything we need to know about this pair and how insincere and unscrupulous they actually are and have been for a very long time. Truss alone really irritates me with her habit of smirking, been doing it for a long time, but moved to this new bogus position of solemnity (the new face of Brexit Tories!!) and fooling nobody!! Thumb down
ritchiebaby likes this post
So when told about the old lady who rides around on London buses all day because she can't afford to heat her house, Johnson proudly boasted that it was he who introduced the 24 hour bus pass. Doh

Which apparently is yet another lie anyway. Angry
0762, theo_luddite, hibeejim21 like this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I'm currently watching him in Kyiv again "beating the drum of war" and providing more weapons to the Ukrainians in a "good cause" and doesn't it make him look good - all in the political game of self-preservation for this scumbag of a PM still playing the "get out of jail card". I just wonder how many people in this country are gonna be taken in by this shameless liar and the cringe politics he and his corrupt cohorts practise.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Nice to have a guv'nment that cares, innit?

https://www.theguardian.com/business/202...ting-costs

Out of touch doesn't come close to describing it.

And by the way Snoots, we all know, if his lips are moving, he's lying.
Amelia Chaffinch, Lord Snooty, 0762 like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I'd like to say something nice about Boris.

(04-05-2022, 23:58)hibeejim21 Wrote: I'd like to say something nice about Boris.

He was brilliant at tennis. Can't believe they've stuck him in prison.
hibeejim21 and theo_luddite like this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(04-05-2022, 21:01)theo_luddite Wrote: Nice to have a guv'nment that cares, innit?

https://www.theguardian.com/business/202...ting-costs

Out of touch doesn't come close to describing it.

And by the way Snoots, we all know, if his lips are moving, he's lying.

I think mitigating action by the govt is clear to even the dumbest of the dumb!! So why are the Tories not doing exactly that eh???? Please send your postcards to 10 Downing Street for a clear explanation why that is the case while this govt is ploughing millions n millions of quid into a righteous cause, another compassionate one, further from home in Ukraine.
(05-05-2022, 13:12)Lord Snooty Wrote:
(04-05-2022, 23:58)hibeejim21 Wrote: I'd like to say something nice about Boris.

He was brilliant at tennis. Can't believe they've stuck him in prison.

Imagine, Boris living at Her Majesty's Pleasure for blatantly telling lies and claiming he didn't have enough money to pay his bills. Are they sure they got the right Boris?
hibeejim21 and ritchiebaby like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I find it interesting that Boris B secretly hid away over a million quid of his personal assets that were not under his ownership any more - judged to be guilty and jailed for two years? Apply just a tenth of that monetary gain to a punter who, say, robs a bank or a Post Office? He'll be guaranteed to be given a jail sentence of 10-15 years!! It's a funny old world that we live in eh!! Rolleyes And as for Johnson!? Well he'll get his arse kicked today in the local elections count, but he'll brazenly continue with his Brexit agenda and all the other undemocratic shit that is attached to him and his shameless cohorts. So I suspect the collapse of the Brit economy will eventually bring him and his govt down like a collapsing "stack of playing cards"!! The sooner this happens, the better. However, the sad outcome of this collapse will be the emergence of another Tory govt!!! Thumb down
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »